5- Promise me

I gritted my teeth and balled my fists. I had to do this. I wiped the sweat from my brow and concentrated on the target before me. I had to do this at least once before quitting for the night. I squeezed my fists tighter together, feeling the bandages that was protecting my knuckles from the rough fabric of my punching bag, press closer to my hand.

~Remember, concentration is the key. Clear your mind and focus on flowing your power through your limbs with each hit.~ Blade instructed, the Galade keeping a firm eye on me.

~You can do this Emma, just concentrate.~ Aura added.

I nodded to the Lucario before charging in on my defenceless Punching bag. I followed their instructions, throwing multiple quick-paced punches and well aimed cross kicks. I felt adrenaline corse through my vain's and the power that came from the Song of Fighting types flowed just as strongly.

For a moment longer I continued to hit the bag over and over until the power left and I lowered my fists, still breathing hard from the continuous attacking.

"So, how'd I do?" I asked after having catch my breath.

~Well you actually used the move this time so that's a plus.~ Aura smirked.

~You did great for your fist day Em. Let's pick this up tomorrow we've been at this all day.~ Blade nodded towards the setting sun.

"Great." I sighed. "I'm going for a shower, so if you'll excuse me..." I turned and headed back up the garden towards my house, and the shower.

It's amazing how much being forced to live in a forest for six months will make you respect something as simple as a shower.

~*🌸*~

~Muuummyyy, I'm hungrrryyy.~ Petunia whined.

"I said give me a moment." I growled to the young Deerling.

I finished putting my hair up into a high ponyta-tail before turning to my Pokemon. Trixie and Dreamer were curled up on a beanbag in the corner of my room fast asleep. Funny, when they're asleep they look almost innocent. Almost.

"Come on you. Clair probably has dinner ready, Trixie and Dreamer can eat when they wake up." I told the little Deerling.

I slid down the railing as usual and in one fluid movement continued walking without pause. Hehe, I'm never gonna stop doing that.

"Emma, don't slide down the railing." Clair scolded as I entered the kitchen.

There was a pot of a sauce of some sort sitting on the stove, most likely dinner. I jumped onto the bench and watch Clair prepare dinner. "Watch'ya doin'?" I asked.

"Making your dinner." Clair replied without looking up at me.

"What's for dinner?"

"Do you need to ask?" Clair raised an eyebrow pulling out a bag of corn chips from the cupboard.

Corn chips+Italian sauce= Nachos!

I smirked and jumped off the bench. "Well I see mine, but where's everyone else's?"

"Don't push it. We still need to discuss some things about when your going to be allowed to travel again."

"I thought I wasn't grounded." I pouted.

"You're not grounded. You're under house arrest."

"Oh the joys of my life." I sighed.

"Relax Emma, I was kidding."

"You have a cruel sense of humour."

"And you have a stubborn attitude."

"Thank you."