36- The Legendary Plan

"How the fuck do you plan on doing that?" I growled, flinching back slightly.

"Language dear Emma." Kathrine smiled. "I do not appreciate the use of profanity in my presence."

"Blame that asshole calling me a piece of shit my whole life." I snorted, jerking my thumb at Cyrus. "I probably would know what half these fucking words meant had I not been called them for two years straight."

Kathrine let out a long, low sigh as if trying to prove a point. "Since you won't do as I say Emma, I will have to resort to discipling you."

"Watcha gonna do? Send me to my room for an hour to reflect on what I've done? I think I'd like that better then remaining in the presence of you two assholes." I replied, rocking back on my chair once more.

"For every use of profanity I hear from you from this point on, I will give the order for one of the ten Pokémon of yours I have to be locked in a room with one of my forced mega-evolved Pokémon. If you go beyond ten, I will start with your brothers Pokémon, then your friends before Silver and... Red I do believe his name is join them. I am a fair person so your past disobedience will be forgotten but I will not be so forgiving in the future, do I make myself clear?"

The unmistakable metallic taste of blood entered my mouth when I bit down sharply on my tongue. While my older team member like Hope and Trust might be able to withstand the power of Team Rifts corrupted Pokémon, my younger three as well as Silver and Red's stood no chance against those things.

Gritting my teeth in frustration. "Fine." I spat out the venom coated word.

My biological mother was clearly proud of herself for getting me to agree to her wishes, smiling a smile that showed each of her pearly white perfect teeth in a way that made me want to punch out each and every one of them out but the lives of Silver and Red still hung over me like a dark cloud would.

"It took our team of researchers quite some time to figure out how tear a portal through Space itself to reach the Legendary Council at all. Our first thought was to catch Palkia, the Pokémon whom rules over Space itself."

"I know who Palkia is." My mutter came out at a just audible level. "I'm not an idiot."

The brunette glared at me before continuing. "But unfortunately... It was... Unavailable to us. Dex holder's from the Sinnoh region put a stop to Team Galactic's summoning of Palkia just before the downfall of Team Void where we met... A rather interesting ally."

"Shadow, I'm guessing?" I asked lazily as I rocked back on my chair.

"Yes, after the downfall of Void, Shadow was looking for a new means by which he would succeed with ideals a reality so we came up with a little compromise on that part, one where we would both get what we want but in order to get there, we need a very special key ingredient, I'm guessing you know what that would be."

"Is it a Ponycorn?" I asked like a child would on Christmas. "Oh no, I bet it was a Pegapony. Was it a Pegapony?"

"No." Kathrine replied flatly. "Now you will stop with the snarky remarks and take this seriously."

"Like I give a fudge about any of this." I said, throwing my arms in the air as my chair slammed forward.

Kathrine gave me a pointed look but I spoke before she did. "You said I could swear, fudge is a food, not a profanity." I smirked, mocking rocking back on my chair again. "I'm simply stating I care more about fudge then I do about the poop you're saying, now please continue with your monologue while I comprise a plan to stop it."