Final thoughts on the 'Why?' series

To be honest.... I don't even know where to begin.... Emma's story (well stories) means a lot to me and it has honestly been a rough few year writing it. 'Why me?' was first published on April 28th 2014 and now on June 30th 2017 'Why us?' draws to an end and I loved every minute of it! All the time I spent writing and reading, editing and working on my books has been well worth it! I love all of you guys too, I've made so many great friends and there are so many people I wish I could get to know better as well! I've seen fans come and go and I always love it when new people pop up, interested in the world I've created. It's truely awe inspiring for me when I upload a new chapter and I have a wave of votes, comments a love flooding my notifications and it's a truely amazing feeling! You guys have helped me over come so many different problems and I honestly love those of you have truely helped me in those times, even those who take the time to vote and comment the simplest things!

Of course, this series is not without it's faults. Since the story writes itself, I have very little planned out and often loose track of things through the story, forget characters and simply don't put my full effort in some of the more boring parts of the book. I have so much editing that needs to be done, especially in the first book. I want to change Emma's team up a little as well, I want her to have a single team she used in each region before the book and have her team from the beginning of 'Why us?' onward a mixture of these Pokémon. I'll also remove all legendaries from her actual teams and change them to just her friends with the exception of Faith and Melody as I feel those are important to Emma's story. I'm also removing the rule of 'nine Pokémon to a team' as I was still noob when writing 'Why me?' and the rule is just too... convenient.

There are sooooo many things I left way too open ended. I never continued what happened to Mewtwo so I need to patch that up and so many other things. Plot holes and patches I started down and didn't finish, yet I'm still so happy with all the work I've put into my stories.

Again, I'm sorry about the coma thing, I never had any intention to leave Emma in a coma. They're just way to convenient to end upon however I though it would be even more so to just let Emma go home after everything. Again, sorry.

Though to help make it better, I have put hours upon hours of research into everything that happened within my stories. Effects of abuse on children, types of drunks, depression, anxiety, PTSD and so many other mental conditions and anything else I could use to shape Emma into the character I ended up with. Literally anything thing I wrote about (in later works anyway) I researched. Everything about Emma exists for a reason, she's not just a cliche protagonist who came from an abusing household as so many do. Emma has flaws, she uses these to drive her and improve her strengths but she does have weaknesses which is something I wanted to highlight throughout the books.

Anyway, it's late and I'm tired so I'm going to leave this here cause I could go on all day about just how much my writing has helped me improve on so many different things and learn so much about myself and my general love for it! Thank you to everyone who helped me get to where I am today! Everyone who has voted and commented and supported me consistently, you guys are by far my biggest help and inspiration and I love all of you! Thank you so much for everything! Bye~!