17- how much worse could things get?

I was awoken by the sound of the door to my cage slamming. I practically jumped out of my skin waking from the sleep I didn't realise I'd fallen into. I placed one hand over my rapidly beating heart in attempt to calm it while looking around for the reason why someone may have been in the room. I heard the door to the room open and shut again before I could let out another sound. Of course the only time I'm not the worlds lightest sleeper is when I'm in a cell I could barely sit up in. Fuck my life... Don't tell Sora I swore, currently have enough problems.

Only one thing seemed to have changed while I was in my dreamless sleep. In the corner of the cell, where the blanket now wrapped around me once was, was a tray of food. I let out a sigh and crawled closer to where it sat, pulling it closer once it was within reach to examine the contents of the tray.

A bowl of what looked like ordinary noodles took up most the small trays portion, the steam rising from the top signalled that the noddles were still hot which I was relived for. Other than the noodles, there was a slice of bread and a bottle of water. Defiantly not the best thing I've ever had to eat, but it defiantly isn't the worst and it is better then being starved like I'd been so many times before. I also took a moment to examine if there was anything in the plate that could possibly be used as a weapon or means of escape but everything on the tray seemed to be made of plastic. The bowl was one of those types you'd give to kids, the ones that were basically unbreakable, the fork was a weak cheap one made for party's or other type of celebrations while the tray itself was made of metal.

I simply sighed. I knew that the powers I had as Voice of Purity would be at a fraction of their regular power since the strength of my attacks reflected my strength at that current situation, and I defiantly was not feeling as strong as I've ever been. Besides even if I was strong enough, for some reason, I couldn't even heal myself, which was a pain cause the cut on my head was giving me a spitting headache.

With a sigh, I started to eat despite the waves nausea I was feeling in the pit if my stomach. Who knew what or when I'd get to eat again and the noodles I was eating did help to warm me up against the coldness of the room I was in.

The noodles, although hot, were watered down way to much but otherwise tasted like noodles you'd get in a packet. The bread was fine other then being slightly stale and the water was a normal bottle of water. While I ate I took the moment to take in my current predicament.

Team Prosperity was defiantly different to other organisations I'd been up against. Their Pokemon were a lot stronger then Pokemon normally carried by grunts. I was used to battling Zubat's or Ratata's but the grunts on this team used a corrupted version of Mega Evolution, Scoizor's on their own were pretty strong but combined with this form of Mega Evolution made them almost unbeatable, even for me as champion of five regions. They so far also seemed to be more human then other organisations I'd faced. Other times I'd often been chained, starved or been left to freeze. But so far, although this cage was way to small for me, I've still got everything with me other then my belt containing my Pokéball's (but then why would you leave a prisoner with their Pokemon to escape?) even my X-transceiver than couldn't get a signal, been fed with decent enough food and given a blanket since this room was freezing cold.

Although I did hear the people who passed by earlier say something about something being dangerous and painful and me not being able to handle it. I frowned and bit my lip, trying to recall exactly what was said but failed to remember anything but bits and pieces. With a sigh, I pushed my empty tray back to the corner it had been in previously while shuffling back to my original spot. I laid on my side, pulling my knees to my chest.

I made sure the blanket was pulled over my face before I allowed myself to cry into my knees. I was sick of this and I just wanted to be left alone just long for me to put myself back together before being ripped apart again. I just wanted to alone, to be able to do what I wanted without the worry of some evil organisation using me as the base for whatever plans they have.