19- desperate reach for freedom

The sickening feeling in my stomach seemed to make my surroundings spin. I felt like throwing up but at the same time didn't, not that that makes any sense at all. It seemed like everything was falling apart quicker then I could put it back together. Night was once again silent, but I didn't seem to mind. My chances of escaping before anything bad happened seemed to be getting thinner. This stupid cage drained my powers leaving me with nothing more then my physical strength, which also seemed to have been drained by the cage. But I do have Guardian. She had a keen sense of both hearing and smell, she would most likely be able to lead me to my Pokemon despite them being in their Pokèballs because of this. Even if she couldn't, if she was with me then she couldn't be turned into one of the corrupt Pokemon the members of this twisted team use. For that at least, I was happy about.

My time was running out. That was for sure. Who knows how much time I have left but if no one was coming for me then I needed to try to get myself out of here. For all I know I could be on the other side of the region which means it could be days until Silver and Red get here with Anne. At week at least had passed so far but I couldn't be sure on the exact amount of time.

The sound of the door opening caught my attention and pulled me from my thoughts of escaping. I looked up to see a grunt carrying a tray of food, but what was strange was the fact that he was unaccompanied by one of the corrupt Mega's the grunts seem to take everywhere with them.

This could be my only shot.

I backed myself into the corner, wrapping my hands tightly around the back metal bars as he fumbled the lock open and pulled the door open, sliding a tray of food into the normal corner. Just as he went to close the door I slammed my foot into the door sending it crashing into his face. The grunt fell to the floor unconscious while I scrambled from the cage, my legs threatened to collapse from underneath me from being stuck in that cage for days. I gritted my teeth in annoyance and dashed for the door while reaching into my pocket and pulling out Guardian's Pokèball, throwing it into the air while calling her out.

She didn't miss a beat while running to catch up to me while I caught her Pokèball, slipping it back into my pocket. "Find the others." I told her while she nodded and ran a head of me.

I followed a pace behind her, praying that these halls were empty and I'd at the very least be able to find my Pokemon. Although he wasn't as clear as he could of been, Shadow somewhat wanted me to escape but I didn't really want to be depending on him of people.  Guardian took a sharp turn to the right and I followed only for us both to be brought to a skidding halt. A handful of grunts stood with another man I'm assuming to be around admin rank but who knows. They obviously saw both Guardian and I and to my unfortunate luck withdrew their Pokèballs.

"What are you doing out?" The admin demanded.

I shrugged casually. "Sight seeing, what are you doing?"

The admin glared at me and signalled the grunts to hold back. "I am know as Lopez, forth admin of Team Prosperity and I will give you the option to give up now and face the consequences of even daring escape or you can fight me and my mega and face harsher punishment."

I shrug again, struggling to keep my cool in my current predicament. I tapped my Mega charm I'm glad I still had and order Guardian to Mega evolve, making my choice obvious.

Lopez in return through out his Pokemon, a corrupted Mega Tyranitar. Identical to the one I'd faced on the day I was caught. "Are you going to be as easy to defeat as the day you were captured?" He smirked.

I gritted my teeth and glared at him. "That was an unfair fight, one on one should be a piece of cake. Especially against a spoilt little admin like yourself."