6- Good luck with that

~*🌸*~
~Emma's pov~

"What do you mean falling apart?" I hissed, crossing my arms.

~An important item was stolen. This item was used to make this place, without it the Legendary Palace will crumble to dust and so will the Legendary Council.~ Arceus said leading the way to where ever he was taking me.

"Wait, if it is falling apart..." Night took a deep breath in. "What will happen to me and Purity? Nether one of us is allowed to leave this place." Night sounded scared, which she doesn't very often.

Arceus sighed. ~Well, since you and Purity both are confined to here... your spirits will perish.~

Night stopped following, going pale. I stopped as well, forcing Arceus to do the same. "Is there anyway to stop it?"

Arceus nodded. ~If you'll continue to follow me and stop interrupting.~

I followed Arceus, Night lagging as she did the same.

~You see, the item that was stolen is called the Legendary Heart.~ Arceus explained.

"You really like the word Legendary don't you?" I snorted.

Arceus glared slightly but moved from the topic. ~It has the essence of every legendary Pokemon in existence even those that are no more.~

"Who stole it?"

~Remember how I told you that Shadow simply vanished after you went back to earth? Turns out he didn't go far...~ Arceus said glumly.

"So Shadow stole it?"

Arceus nodded.

"Well he couldn't have gone far right? He's stuck here right?" I questioned.

Arceus didn't reply.

"Right...?"

~Shadow has made his way back to real life. I don't how but he did.~

This time I didn't reply. If Shadow found his way back then he could be anywhere. But how did he get back?

"So how can we save this place? I don't like it but I don't have any intention and dying for real anytime soon." Night sighed. "So much fun I still need to have."

Arceus narrowed his eyes at Night before looking back at me. ~There are two ways that we can save this place. Neither of them are easy.~

"Such as?"

~Either you can seek out Shadow, and take back the Legendary Heart. Or you can seek out the Guardians of the Lullabies, from which we may be able to recreate the Legendary Heart but the one that Shadow has posses untold power. If it remains in his possession, no one knows what could happen.~

"So either way I have to find Shadow?" I asked annoyed.

~I am not asking you to do anything you are not comfortable with dear Voice of Purity. I think that you've been through enough because of your gift not to be forced into this.~ Arceus replied, a hint on softness edging into his voice.

"Fine, I'll do one but I'm going to avoid confronting Shadow if at all possible."

Arceus nodded. ~If that is as you wish. I have also recruited a helper for you, a Guardian Angel.~

"Really?"

~They have asked me not to give away their identity so you'll have to figure it out for yourself.~