1- A way back home

"Worthless piece of trash!"

"You're a mistake and that's all you'll ever be!"

"You're worthless."

"You're a waste of air! Waste of space!"

"How dare you talk back! You need to be taught a lesson!"

"You're such a failure."

"Stop it! Stop it! STOP IT!!!" I screamed slamming my hands over my ears but I could still hear my fathers jeers swarming me through the darkness, over whelming me.

"Get out of my house! You can spend the night in the rain and mud where you belong!"

"What's wrong with you? You can't do anything right!"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed, tears poring down my face. "Leave me alone!"

I felt useless to stop the voices piercing the darkness.

"I wish you had never been born! Then your mother never would have left! It's! all! your! fault!"

I screamed and shot up from my bed, breathing hard.

It was only just a dream. I tell myself trying to calm my breathing. Just a dream. I placed my hand over my heart that was beating so fast you could give it a speeding ticket on the highway. Using my sleeve to wipe my tearing eyes, I managed to get my lungs moving back at a steady rate while my heart slowly made it' sway back to it's own usual pace.

~Emma? Are you alright?~ Trust asked jumping onto my bed, her lavender eyes illuminated by the lamp on the table next to me.

~Nightmare?~ Hope asked doing the same, her amber eyes full of concern.

I nodded and pulled my knees up to my chest, sobbing quietly into them. During everything that had happened in Unova I'd lost my Luna Wing leaving me open to my previous nightmares. I'd almost forgotten how weak I'd always felt during them, how utterly exposed I was after. The weakness I was feeling was almost to much for me to bare, that's why I had always despised it. Because I can't fight against my own nightmares, my fears were just to over powering for me to bare on my own.

My door slowly creaked open and Red peered in, he looked worried. "I heard you scream. Are you alright?"

I slowly shook my head and felt the spot next to me sink a little. Red put his arm around me and gently rubbed my back. "Do you want to talk?"

I shook my head again. "I'm good." I replied quietly. I still felt uncomfortable around people with an exception of very few close friends. Though, I'd still changed a lot over the past few years. For better in someways, and for others, worse.

"Obviously not." Red frowned, showing his concern in his ruby red orbs.

I sighed and rested my chin on my knees. "It's nothing I'm not use to."

~We got this Red.~ Hope smiled. ~I'm used to babysitting Emma.~ I knew she was saying it to annoy me more then anything since Red didn't share the ability Silver and I have to understand Pokémon language.

I pushed my shiny Umbreon off the bed glaring at her.

Hope landed lightly on the floor, giving me a sharp tooth smirk, her midnight blue rings glowing brighter in amusement.

"You sure you're alright?" Red asked.

"It was just a bad dream, nothing I haven't handled before." I nodded, offering a small smile.