The Danger Force Awakens

Delilah's POV

I looked around the classroom before my eyes landed on my new friends/teammates. Mika, Miles, Chapa and Bose who sat in silence. We were waiting for Schwoz to come back from the bathroom to get todays lesson over with.

But there was no point because we've been going over the same topic for the last few days.

Lying.

"Okay, time to practice you're lying." Schwoz exclaimed walking into the classroom making us groan in annoyance.

Schwoz rolled his eyes, ignored us before continuing. "My friend is on fire, I must run to pour water on his face." He began motioning for us to repeat after him.

Mika smiled and stood up straighter, beginning to repeat him.

"My friend is on fire and I...." She trailed off noticing she was the only one repeating the scientist, looking around she asked. "I am the only one doing this?"

I nodded with a tight lipped smile, an uninterested look on my face.

"Yep." I popped the 'p'.

"As fun as it is to practice lying all day, it's not fun and I hate it!" Chapa yelled and slammed her fist on her desk. For the last few weeks we've been practicing to lie so we could protect our secret identities.

I didn't see why I had to do this. I lied all the time, like when I said my room was clean and if I slept a full eight hours. Besides I also had to keep the secret about my dad being a superhero my entire life, so this entire thing was pointless to me.

"Hate is a very strong word, and in this case it's accurate." Miles pursed his lips. Mika turned to Schwoz with a smile.

"What they're trying to say is that, Captain Man bought this school to teach us how to be superheroes but if all we do is-" She started only to get cut off by Schwoz.

"Lying is a very important part of being a superhero, you have to learn to protect you're secret identity-ty." Schwoz stuttered out and I rolled my eyes.

"We didn't ask for these powers, Schwoz." I pointed out and the others agreed. All we did was help Henry and Leah with a machine and then boom, they got powers.

"Ugh! Here we go." Schwoz groans rolling his eyes and everyone glared at him.

"Yeah, you built the weapon that blew up and gave them to us when Captain Man, Leah, and Kid Danger fought Drex." Miles reminded Schwoz with a pointed look.

Bose smiled and looked at Schwoz.
"Yeah, you were all 'Ayyy' there's a caveman on top of meeee!" He mocked, making us laugh.

"And Mika was all...." He trailed off looking at her.

"Kid Danger needs help!" Mika exclaims, getting up from her chair, placing her hands on her hips.

"And Captain Man was like." Bose points behind him to Chapa.

"Just shoot us!" Chapa says in a deep voice mimicking My dad while clutching her shoulder. "But Kid Danger said." She pointed at me.

"If I blast you, you won't be indestructible anymore." I said in a deep voice mocking Henry, trying to hold back my laughter.