Return of The Kid and The Daughter

Delilah's POV

My dad tackled Henry in a hug as Miles, Mika, Bose, Chapa watched eating popcorn and drinking soda. I ran into Leah's arms, hugging her tightly with a smile.

"I've missed you so much!" I exclaimed excitedly and Leah smiled.

"I've missed you too, it sucks being away from you and dad." Leah said as we pulled away.

"Agreed. How are Charlotte and Jasper doing?" I asked wondering how my two old friends I hasn't seen in almost a year were doing.

"There doing good, still argue a lot though but you know how they are." Leah chuckled and I smiled and agreed. We turned our heads and saw My dad still bear hugging Henry and the old sidekick was trying to get away.

"Welcome back buddy!" My dad cheered hugging Henry tightly.

"Kinda tight there, big dog." Henry laughed awkwardly patting My dad on the back.

"I have missed you so much." My dad chuckled while Henry groaned.

"I think I just heard a rib crack." Henry winched but My dad ignored him.

"It's going to be more than one by the time I'm done!" My dad cheered pulling Henry back in for another hug.

Chapa and Mika walked over so they could pull My dad off of Henry.

"Alright, Ray, personal space!" Mika ordered pulling on My dad with the help of Chapa.

"Don't make me get the crowbar!" Chapa threatened as she pulled and I laughed.

"Yeah, besides aren't you going to hug me?" Leah asked with an eye roll but there was a smile on her face.

"Yeah, and it's my turn to hug Henry." I added. My dad's head snapped towards Leah and a big smile formed on his face. He pushed Henry to the side and ran to Leah, hugging her tightly.

"Lily Pad!"

I walked over to Henry basically bouncing with joy as Henry looked down at me. He picked me up and swung me around like he used to do when I was little.

"Hey peanut." Henry laughed hugging me.

"Hey Hen." I whispered back hugging the boy tightly.

I laid my head on his shoulder, squeezing him. Even though I acted like I don't Henry, I really do and I wouldn't want anyone else dating my sister.

"I missed you, Lily Pad!" My dad hugged Leah tightly and cheered loudly.

"I missed you too, dad." Leah smiled with a laugh and My dad hugged her even tighter.

Soon they separated from the hug just as Henry put me back onto the ground but it wasn't long before My dad pulled Henry, Leah and I into a tight group hug. The of us three laughed awkwardly and tried to escape his hold but he wouldn't budge.

Mika and Chapa groaned and tried to pull him off of us.

"It's okay, I got this. You might want to step back." Henry grunted trying to get My dad off of him.

Chapa and Mika stepped back, quickly walking over to the rest of the team. Henry used his force field to knock My dad away from us.