Chapa's Phone Home

(DO NOT RUSH ME TO UPDATE OR ASK ME TO! IF I CHOOSE NOT TO UPDATE FOR A FEW MONTHS THATS COMPLETELY UP TO ME AND IF YOU GUYS REALLY LIKE MY BOOK YOU'LL PATIENTLY WAIT UNTIL I UPDATE AGAIN!!)

——

The new Pear phone recently came out and all week the team has been talking about wanting one but at first they were told no by Ray so they stopped talking about it and they planned a trip to the mall.
Delilah begged Chapa to come so they could spend time together but she had some things to do before going to SW.A.G., but she did promise Delilah before next week they would go on a date and Delilah was holding her to that promise.

Mika and Delilah went in a few stores while the guys pigged out at the food court. They went in Forever 21 where Delilah found this cute tote bag made out the same material jeans were made from for eighteen dollars but the cashier told her it was on sale so she got it for nine. Then the girls went in Bath and Body works where Delilah accidentally sprayed herself in the face with perfume while trying to spray it on the card so she could see how it smells. Turns out, it actually smelled really good so she got it and now she smells like Bronzed Coconut.

Afterward they met up with the boys and while forwards the exit they walked past the Pear store and Ray decided to be nice and buy them the brand new Pear phones.

Then they headed back to the Man's Nest while checking out the camera feature on their phones. Delilah walked inside while checking herself out using her camera with the others doing the same.

Chapa and Schwoz stopped their conversation and looked at their friends.

"You guys look so good on my new phone." Mika excitedly squealed, walking into the room backwards.

"And your voice is so clear on my new phone." Ray added as he walked into the room.

"I can't see you guys on my new phone." Bose sheepishly said and everyone looked at him.

Miles smiled. "Turn your new phone around, dude."

Bose did what he said and turned his phone around to face Ray, Mika, Miles, and Delilah. The later smiled and waved at the boy with a smile.

"Oh, my, god! I love my new phone."

Chapa stared at her friends annoyed about the subject of their conversation being about phones.

"Sorry, we're late." Ray began sitting down on Chapa's desk. "We took a little field trip to the Pear store and I bought everyone the brand new Pear phone." He took the box his phone came in and showed it to Chapa and Schwoz.