Mime Games

Delilah's POV

Chapa, Bose, and I were upstairs in the Man's Nest packing a bag full of weapons for our trip to Paris. Well Chapa and I were, Bose was packing his own weapons in a separate bag because Chapa didn't want them to get mixed up with the real ones.

"Bear, you got everything?" Chapa asked, grabbing the duffel bag full of weapons and turning to me.
She started calling me bear because my favorite candy are gummy bears and I was clingy like a koala bear when it came to Chapa.

I chuckled at the nickname I was given and nodded, looking away from my phone.

"Yep!"

"Let's roll then." Chapa smiled and I nodded and we walked over to our chairs.

"Come on Bose, we're leaving." I called out, sitting down in my chair.

Bose turned to us for a moment with deep frown and I immediately grew concerned for him.

I treated Bose like my son.

"I can't find my hoodie." Bose sighed looking around the Man's Nest and Chapa groaned in annoyance.

"Maybe you left it in the classroom."

He turned towards her and smiled. "Your right."

Bose grabbed his bag and sat down in his chair and we all pressed our red buttons. We got to the classroom and saw everyone packed and ready to go and Schwoz dressed like Bose.

I stared at him but decided not to ask questions and walked up to my dad.

"Sorry I'm late, I uh couldn't find my hoodie." Bose apologized before noticing Schwoz wearing his hoodie.

"Hey! I have the same hoodie."

Schwoz stood up and stared at Bose wide eyed.

"And that same hair!"

Chapa and I walked over to my dad and put the bag on Bose's desk.

"You two packed all our traveling weapons?" My dad raised an eyebrow and we looked at each other and smiled.

"Yeah!"

"You get little sizzler?" My dad lifted a finger.

"Course." Chapa nodded her head to the side at the bag.

"Smoke wagon?"

"In there!" I grinned.

"Mean wheel?" My dad said putting down his hands and the girls shared looks.

"Trick question, there is no weapon called the mean wheel." Chapa smirked.

My dad nodded his head and smiled slightly. "Alright girls."

"Alright." I nodded crossing my arms with a smirk.

Bose walked over to his desk and smiled at us. "I got a mean wheel right here."

He started digging through his bag of weapons and pulled out a fan with his face on it that had different 'mean' faces on them.