A Danger Among Us

3rd Person POV

The team except for Schwoz were getting ready to go to an amusement park for a day off. Everyone was excited especially Delilah because she was possessed not to long ago.

Ray walked around the Man's Nest annoyed, he's been waiting on the kids for the past ten minutes.

"Danger Force Assemble!" Ray screamed loudly and not even a second later the tube buzzed and Bose, Chapa and Delilah came up dressed up in costumes.

Mika and Miles came up from the SWAG classroom in their school chairs. Bose was dressed as a cowboy, Chapa was a fairy, Mika was a queen, Miles was a astronaut and Delilah was a scarecrow.

"Oh there you all are." Ray smiled. "You five act like you don't even want to go to dingo land."

Chapa scoffed and smiled. "Of course not big dog."

"Yeah, we love Dingo Land." Bose smiled and Delilah nodded her head.

"We we're just putting the finishing product on our costumes." Chapa grinned showing off her fairy costume.

"To bad we have to wait in line." Delilah frowned. "I was possessed, I deserve better!"

Ray chuckled and walked behind the couch. "You won't have to wait in any line today-"

All the kids smiled grabbing ahold of each other's arms.

"You bought us VIP passes?!" Miles gasped clenching onto his sisters arm in excitement.

"No." Ray chuckled and everyone frowned. "But I did get this air cast so you'll be riding with a true VIP. Very Injured Person."

Delilah looked at the cast and then back at her dad.

"Your cheap."

Ray gave her a look and walked towards his crutches. "If anyone asks, your all nine years old, I'm not paying adult prices for anyone but me."

Mika frowned and played with her gloved hands.

"Well, I don't like lying."

Ray shrugged. "Well your welcome to stay in the Man's nest with Helper Monkey, looks like he can use some help with whatever it is he's working on," Ray gestured to the monkey who was using a tool on something. "Looks dangerous."

Mika looked at Helper Monkey before turning to Ray with a bright smile.

"Yay for lying!" She threw her hands up in the air.

"Let's go!" Ray exclaimed heading for the tube.

"Let's go!" The kids shouted back heading for the tube but a alarm started to go off and everyone started to complain.

"What now?" Delilah groaned and Bose took out his phone and looked at it and a sigh escaped his lips.

"You guys remember that charity auction?" Bose asked and Ray shook his head.

"Nope."

Chapa pointed at Ray. "The one where Bose got like 1000 dates."

"And you got like one." Mika laughed and Ray huffed softly.

"I got two."