Power Problems Part 1.

3rd Person POV

Danger Force were at a seafood restaurant called Big Beards for lunch. Captain Man decided to award the team for all the hard work they've been doing so he took them out to eat. ShoutOut and Brainstorm had a booth to themselves, and across from them were Volt, Jinx and AWOL. Finally Captain Man had a chair pulled up to the table.

The team were scarfing down their food while Big Beard, the owner watched shocked. He never seen anyone eat as much as the group of six have.

"Your appetites be as big as me beard!" Big Beard said astonished at how much the superheroes could eat.

Captain Man leaned back in his chair and looked up at the owner, dressed as a pirate. "Shiver me timbers, this is some good food Big Beard."

The kids except Volt agreed while eating their food.

"I'm so full I can't eat another bite." Volt mumbled sickly looking down at her half eaten food in disgust.

Jinx patted her arm in comfort as her girlfriend leaned on her with a sick groan.

"That's a shame," Big Beard frowned, shaking his head. "My daughter Lilith be on her way with our famous shrimp on a sword."

Danger Force including Volt shot up and stared at him, wide eyed, eager for more delicious seafood.

"Well, you didn't let me finish, I couldn't eat anther bite unless it's served on a sword." Volt gestured to her food that was on a plate and Big Beard clapped in delight.

He walked off and his daughter, Lilith, walked out of the kitchen pushing a cart full of shrimp with swords.

"Order up for Danger Force!" Lilith cheered and everyone clapped.

She grabbed a sword off the cart and faces the heroes with a big smile. Looking up at the yellow hero she leaned over and went to hand him his sword.

"AWOL, you-" She was cut off by Captain Man.

"No, me first. I'm more important." Captain Man interfered, grabbing the sword from her and taking a big bite.

The team rolled their eyes.

Lilith frowned and grabbed another sword, turning to AWOL again.

"Okay. AWOL, you can teleport these shrimp to your belly." The girl smiled brightly at her pun.

AWOL leaned over Volt and Jinx to grab the sword.

"That's not how I consume food but thank you." He nodded in thanks to the female.

Lilith shrugged and grabbed another sword for the red superhero.

"Volt, I think you will find these shockingly taste." Lilith said, passing the red superhero her food.

"Word play, fun." Volt rolled her eyes not amused but Lilith pretend not to see it and continued with her cheery attitude.

"Jinx, I know you will find these shrimp chaotically delicious!" Lilith cheered and Jinx smiled and thanked the girl.

"Yay! Chaos Magic puns." Jinx chirped excitedly and Lilith smiled at the girl.

She grabbed another sword and smiled at ShoutOut.

"ShoutOut one bite and you'll scream with delight!"

"Ahh!" ShoutOut cheered happily clapping her hands together before taking her sword. "Word play, fun!"

Lilith grabbed the final sword and walked over to Brainstorm.

"And last but not least Brainstorm." Lilith said with a dreamy look on her face with his sword in hand.