Bottle Snatchers

Delilah's POV

I was sitting on the couch in the Man's Nest with Mika, Miles, Chapa and Bose eating pizza we got from our local pizzeria with a superhero discount. I was pretty happy about it because it was my turn to pay for all of us.

"Is it just me or does pizza taste better with a superhero discount?" Bose smiled at us as he levitated his pizza with his powers.

"It's not you." Miles shook his head as he bit into his pizza. "Discount people just be hitting different."

"It's the taste." Mika pointed at her brother and we all agreed with what she was saying.

The holographic screen started to ring and My dad came running out of the mental door dressed as Captain Man.

"Man's Nest call! Let me get it! I'm expecting a call about the Man Buggy's extended warranty." My dad rambled before answering the call.

A kid's face at Club Soda appeared on the screen while people behind him danced and cheered.

"Yo, Captain Man, Danger Force, it's me Tony Soda, the kid owner of Club Soda." Tony greeted and My dad rolled his eyes.

"Bye." He went to hang up on Tony but Mika grabbed his arm as we all stood up, arguing with him.

"No, don't!"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait."

"Let the kid speak."

"We love Club Soda." Bose smiled walking around the couch to stand beside my dad.

"Club Soda is the spot, man, it is as busy as it is fizzy." Chapa smirked
doing a hand gesture.

"Facts." Miles agreed.

Lookin at the screen, I smiled.

"Tony, are you calling us from the Club Soda dance floor?" I asked with a chuckle.

"That's right the party don't stop at Club Soda." Tony smiled brightly and the crowd behind him cheered but Tony's face turned serious. "But hey, listen, the party is in danger of stopping. I'm heating this gang, the Bottle Snatchers, they're planning steal my most prized possession tonight."

"Your diamond-encrusted soda bottle opener?" Bose gasped and Tony chuckled.

"My diamond-encrusted soda bottle opener does keep it popping, but no." Tony shook his head. "I'm referring to my priceless bottle of Gold Soda." He flipped his camera and we saw a bottle of gold soda sitting on a shelf.

"Ooh."

"It's one of ten left in the world, given to me by the soda pope. So I'm gonna need you super bros and super lady bros to come down here and keep it safe."

My dad nodded. "Protect the soda, got it. We'll be there tonight."

We agreed and he hung up.

My dad turned to us and blew a raspberry. "Not going down there tonight."

"What?" Chapa and Miles questioned.

"Protect a soda bottle at a kiddie club? Please, you children can handle that." My dad rolled his eyes putting his remote back in his pocket. "Me, I got grown-up stuff to attend to."