Lil Dyanmite

Third Person POV

Delilah and Chapa sat in Delilah's room on her bed, facing each other as they asked each other questions that they already knew the answer to. The tv was playing in the background with some random cartoon on it but neither girls cared at the moment. They were going to go to the Court & Courtney concert tonight with Mika, Miles, Ray and Bose, then they would have a sleepover at the twin's house.

"What's your favorite food?" Chapa asked once it was her turn again and Delilah didn't even have to think of an answer before she responded.

"Cheese burgers or phillie cheese steaks, I swear they are so good." She laughed lightly before continuing the question roulette game. "Favorite sport?"

"Basketball, i'm not sure why but it's something that I've played for years. Favorite hobby?" Chapa looked at the brunette and saw the way her eyes lit up at the question.
She of course already knew the answer but she didn't really know what else to ask since they play this game all the time.

"Music, obviously." Delilah chuckled before gesturing to all the guitars, music equipment and the keyboard that was in her room.

"Why?" Chapa insisted, not knowing why her best friend loved music so much.

Delilah bit her lip before responding.

"My mom was the biggest music lover I know. When she saw how interested in music I was she taught me how to play the guitar and when she died I wanted to give up on music...I tried so hard but couldn't bring myself to do it knowing it was the thing that brought us closer together. I didn't know how I was going to do my favorite hobby when my favorite person wasn't there to do it with me but eventually I sucked it up, wanting to keep my mom's passion for music alive."

Chapa smiled and gazed at the girl in front of her intently as her eyes scanned the girls face. They locked on Delilah's big brown eyes first, then her nose, and then her small pink lips. That Chapa found herself wanting to kiss.

WAIT

WHAT?

Chapa's eyes widened at the the sudden thought she had. Sure, Delilah was the most beautiful girl Chapa has ever laid eyes on but her brain most definitely has to be tired to be thinking about her best friend that way. Totally, the mission with Chest Monster did exhaust her but that didn't explain why her heart was beating so quickly.

She didn't even think she was into girls, she never really took an interest in them until Delilah came into her life. But she couldn't fall for Delilah, the girl who hated love.

While Chapa was having her freak out moment Delilah took the time to study the girl as well, seeing the distraught look on Chapa's face. She wanted to say something but she didn't want to bother the girl who seemed like she was fighting with her thoughts.

Glancing at the clock she saw it was seven o'clock and the concert started at seven-thirty. Slowly, Delilah got up from her bed and stretched letting out a small yawn as she did so before turning to the short haired girl who was looking at her wide eyed.

Delilah furrowed her eyebrows and laughed at Chapa's face making the girl awkwardly laugh with her.

"Are you ok?" Delilah asked and Chapa quickly nodded with a small smile.