A Cyborg Among Us

Delilah's POV

I was pacing back and forth behind the couch trying to wrap my head around everything that just happened. My dad and Chapa have been trying to speak to me but i've been ignoring them. What did they expect me to say to say? They've been keeping a huge secret from me knowing how I would react and knowing how I felt about Drex.

"Coming through!" Volt called out with a smile.

She had convinced My dad to let her take off her antigravity, now she was floating in the air without a care.

Bose was on the phone speaking to one of his dates and she was asking a lot of questions.

"Space!" ShoutOut shouted in shock still trying to process everything.

"Locked." AWOL stood up from locking Drex to Chapa's school chair.

"Actual Space!" ShoutOut cried out and I nodded, slowly becoming annoyed.

My dad looked up at Chapa and rolled his eyes. "Will you get down from there."

"Nope." She replied turning to me with a small smile but I looked away.

"Untie me." Drex said with a smirk, looking up at Chapa. "I'll get her down."

Chapa glared at him and used her powers and sent electricity Drex's way and it shocked his cheek.

"Ow."

"You don't want this smoke, son." Chapa glared blowing on her fingers.

"You guys were in actual space!" ShoutOut cried out again and I groaned loudly earning everyone's attention. Dealing with all this and Bose's annoying date was really starting to make me mad.

I walked over to Bose and snatched his phone away from him.

"No one has time for this, goodbye!" I hung up and handed Bose his phone back.

"That was mean." Bose frowned at me and I shrugged not caring.

"Now that Delilah took care of Bose's date, Schwoz will you get Chapa down?" My dad complained walking over to Schwoz who stood behind a gray panel thing.

"Boo!" Chapa groaned narrowing her eyes at him.

"Activating her antigravity..." Schwoz says and pressed a button and the next thing I knew Chapa was falling onto the floor.

"Now."

Miles cleared his throat and we all turned to him.

"We gotta get back and save Swellview from Cyborg Rick Twitler." Miles told us as we all huddled up in front of the couch.

"I'm going to punch him so hard in his stupid Cyborg face that his whole system shuts down." My dad snapped as Chapa dusted herself off and walked over, standing next to me.

"And I'm going to shock him so hard that he reboots just so that you can shock him again." Chapa pointed at my dad.

"And I have a date!" Bose randomly said and I turned to him in confusion.

"So?" I asked and Bose shrugged with a lopsided smile.

"I felt left out." Bose whined and I rubbed his back in comfort.