Villain's Night

(Delilah's villain outfit is the picture on top)

Delilah's POV

I walked in the classroom with my phone held tightly in one hand and there were headphones around my neck. The twins and Bose looked up and smiled at me.

"Hey Dee!" They all greeted me in sync and I smiled and waved, walking over to my desk and sitting down.

"Hey!"

Bose walked over and handed me a napkin with a glazed donut and a cup of hot chocolate.

"Here you go."

I smiled and took the items from his hand. "Thank you, Bose."

Bose smiled walking off to his seat.

I took out my gum and transformed into my suit, looking behind me at Chapa to see she had a cowboy hat on her and feet on her desk.

"Is she sleeping?" I asked pointing to the girl and the others shrugged.

Chapa looked up at me and removed her hat from over her eyes, smiling at me making me blush and look down at my hot chocolate cup.

"No, I'm up." She laughed and I sent her a smile with a nod.

"Good to know." I sat back down
down and scrolled through my phone.

Captain Man walked out of the closet with a big book in his hands.

"Alright, simmer down everybody, let's cut the chatter." Captain Man ordered and everyone looked up from what they were doing and gave him confused looks.

"No one was talking." ShoutOut said and everyone agreed.

"Yeah man, no chatter to cut." AWOL says with a small smile.

"It was completely silent." I said with a shrug.

"Oh, well, I kinda had my heart set on telling you guys to cut the chatter so...can I come in again, and maybe hear some chatter?" Captain Man asked.

"I didn't realize we were here to meet your needs." AWOL said sarcastically.

"Well guess what? You are." Captain Man smiled, walking backwards to the back door.

"Then we can do that." AWOL nods.

"Great." Captain Man smiled and leaves the room.

Mika stood up and signaled for everyone to start talking.

"Alright calm down everybody, let's cut the chatter!" Captain Man said walking in again but we ignored him and continued talking.

"I said, let's cut the chatter!" Captain Man yelled and this time we listened.

"Alright, whatcha ya got for us today, Cap." Brainstorm asked.

"What I got is a big, steamin' bowl a' crime chowder, so grab your spoons, let's eat." Captain Man said and we started to bark like dogs.

"I digitized all those papers for you, and uploaded them to the smart board." ShoutOut explained with a smile.

"Oh, well what am I supposed to do with these?" Captain Man asked pointing to the book.