Unmasked Part 1

——

——

Danger Force came up the tube with big smiles on their faces. They just came back from defeating a few criminals, who wanted to steal a basketball but of course Danger Force took them down easily and got to keep the basketball.

"We're back!" The kids cheered brightly walking down the steps of the tube over to Schwoz and Waste-E.

The scientist turned to the kids and breathed a sigh of relief that they were alive. He was worried that they were dead because they should've been back a while ago.

"Oh, thank god you're alive!" Schwoz happily exclaimed and Waste-E groaned in annoyance.

"Boo." Waste-E moved away from the kids as they gave Schwoz hugs.

Delilah frowned at the robot. "Um, why is Waste-E upset we're alive?"

They all turned to Schwoz for an answer and he smiled at them.

"He wanted to eat your phones." Schwoz shrugged nonchalantly and Bose pulled out a few phones from his pockets.

"Well he can eat the bad guys phones, we confiscated them after we took them down!" Bose smiled dumping the phones into Waste-E's mouth.

Everyone cheered and Mika pressed a button causing confetti to fall from the ceiling.

Schwoz grinned and pulled a microphone out of Waste-E's mouth, walking over to the kids.
"Sounds like an exciting mission. Tell us what happened out there." He said pointing the microphone in Delilah's face.

"Five bad guys were trying to steal a priceless basketball, but we made them pay the price." Delilah clarified and Schwoz nodded turning to Mika.

"Yeah, credit to the bad guys they really brought their A game." Mika panted and Miles rested a arm on her shoulder.

"But at the end of the day we just wanted it more." Chapa smirked taping a sip of her water. Again they all agreed and Schwoz was quick to point his microphone in Brainstorm's face next.

"It was easy, but we gotta give it to coach." Bose said wiping away the sweat on his forehead.

"Facts! He drew up a great game plan. We had to, you know, go out there and execute." Miles sprayed his water in his mouth.

The automatic door opened and Ray came out holding the basketball under his arm. "Hey!" He cheered dancing on his way out the door.

"Here's coach now, the man with the plan, Captain Man!" Schwoz hollered into the microphone.

Everyone smiled and walked over to him when he began to bounce the basketball.