The Supies

(I won't be writing Bilsky Billions or Jack the clipper)

——

Delilah's POV

I was in the Man's Nest with Bose, Mika, Miles and Chapa building a huge lego fort and Miles was putting the last few pieces on the top layer. I was standing beside Chapa as she passed the last block to Miles who was humming loudly.

"The final piece of our epic Build-O. May this testament to teamwork stand forever and to the ages of ages." Miles slowly moved the block in the air.

"Amen." Bose said. Miles placed the last block onto the fort and we all breathed a sigh of relief, happy the building didn't fall over. The metal door opened and Schwoz came running out in the bear-proof suit. Chapa, Bose, the twins and I surrounded the fort protectively incase he knocked into it.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed grabbing him by the shoulders.

Schwoz turned in my arms frantically. "Help me put on this bear-proof suit!"

We looked at him questioningly.

"Is there a bear coming?" Bose asked fearfully and Schwoz scoffed.

"I wish. Something even more dangerous an angry Ray." Schwoz mumbled. That was nothing new. My dad was always mad about something normally it was hair or another mom rejecting to go out with him.

"What's he all wazzed off about now?" Miles asked.

"He's not wazzed yet, but he's going to be when I tell him some really bad news." Schwoz told us and
Chapa gasped excitedly.

"He finally has to put his real birthday on his license?!" She guessed happily.

"No." Schwoz replied. Tiny Ray ran over and looked up at us.

"The news found out he dyes his hair?"

"No," Schwoz shook his head. "The nominations for the Supies came out today."

Bose pointed at him. "Love soup! Nothing better on a scorching hot day." Bose crossed his arms. I wasn't really a fan of soup, mostly because I hated the taste of broth.

"The Supies are the awards show for superheroes. And Captain Man isn't nominated for anything, again." Schwoz rolled his eyes.

"Not even most likely to refer to himself as 'hot' for absolutely no reason?" Chapa asked and I turned to her with a smile.

"I do that all the time." I shrugged and She looked down at me and smiled, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me into her tightly.

Kissing all over my face making me laugh. When we first began our relationship she wasn't one with PDA in front of our friends but after a while she learned not to care because they all knew she was only like this with me and it made me feel great if I was being honest. "That's because you are." Chapa smirked as she stared at me and I felt my cheeks grow warm from how intensely she was staring. Eventually I got too nervous to look her in eye anymore so I just buried my face in her shirt, feeling her laugh cause her body was shaking.

"Oh, Schwoz and Danger Force!"

Schwoz eyes widened. "Someone give me my helemt!"
He ran over to Mika and took the helmet.

"Go behind the Build-O's!" Miles whispered pushing the scientist behind the fort as the rest of us surrounded it.

My dad walked in with a bag of food that had dirt all over it. "Hey, hey, best day ever. Found a whole bag of perfectly good nuggies in an alley behind Cluckers." He reached his hand into the bag and pulled out a nugget. "Ah, still hot, just like me."