A Henry and Leah Among Us

3rd Person POV

In the Man's Nest Bose was laying on top of the couch and Schwoz was checking on him using a huge machine. Bose was tired after putting the Man's Nest back on Mount Swellview.

"Stay with me Bosey." Schwoz said placing a rag on Bose's forehead.

"Did my half sandwich make it?" Bose asked removing the rag on his head so he could look at Schwoz, who was eating the sandwich.

"I'm sorry it did not." Schwoz said placing the rest of it in his mouth and Bose groaned.

Ray looked up from his phone and shook his head. "Schwoz, we have an emergency here."

"I know. Brainstorm is exhausted from putting the Man's Nest back in place." Schwoz said messing with the machine.

Ray and Miles walked over to the couch and Miles had an annoyed look on his face.

"No, we gotta find Chapa, Delilah and my sister!" Miles exclaimed with a glare.

"What? No. Henry isn't answering his phone. I already called Leah and she said they would be here soon, but they still aren't here!" Captain Man ranted. "AWOL teleport to Dystopia."

Miles shook his head and crossed his arms. "Not until we find my sister!"

"Well Leah and Henry could be in Danger." Ray protested and Bose sat up on the table.

"I'll call him. Henry usually picks up for me." Bose mumbled taking out his phone and placing it up to his ear.

"Please. If Henry isn't gonna pick up for me he definitely isn't gonna pick up for you." Ray scoffed but to his surprise Henry answered.

"Hey, what's up buddy?"

Ray leaned over and smacked Bose's phone out of his hand with a glare on his face.

"He's my friend! I will be the one who calls him!" Ray snapped and the other rolled their eyes.

Schwoz took out his phone and called Henry with a grin. "Hey Henry, I got Ray right-"

Ray ran over and smacked his phone out of his hand.

Schwoz looked down at his phone sadly.

Miles sighed and shook his head. "This is ridiculous, I'll be right back!"

The other three boys turned and saw Miles teleport away so he could get Leah and Henry.

——

Miles teleported into a apartment in Dystopia and saw a familiar brunette on the phone and Henry watching tv.

"Hello?" Miles called out in confusion, and the female turned and smiled at him.

"Hey." Henry waved not taking his eyes off the tv.

Leah hung up her phone and ran over to the teenager and pulled him into a hug. "Miles! Sorry, I was on the phone with Jasper. Do you want something to eat or drink?"

Miles shook his head with a smile.

"No, Maybe just some ju- Oh my gosh! Are those chocolate chip cookies, I smell!" Miles eyes lit up in joy and Leah chuckled.

Delilah enjoyed the chocolate treats and she knew the other kids would enjoy it just as much as her sister did.

"Yep." Leah grinned walking into the kitchen. "I made too many, so I'm going to bring the rest to the Man's Nest for you guys to have."