Down Goes Santa Part 1.

Third Person POV

The kids were sitting around Ray who sat in a chair reading them a story about Krampus. Santa Clause's brother and how he turned everyone into evil Christmas haters.

"I don't believe any of that." Miles said walking up to Ray once he finished the story.

"Krampus touch!" Ray yelled for reaching his hand out to Miles making him scream and fall backwards. Ray laughed and got up walking over to the metal doors and leaving, laughing like a mad man.

Delilah had her acoustic guitar in her arms and she was playing Jingle Bells and softly singing the lyrics.

"Can't believe it's the holidays already." Mika smiled and everyone agreed with her. Bose leaned over and grabbed his blue mug that had freshly made Hot Chocolate in it and took a big sip, only to end up burning his tongue.

"Ah, too hot!" Bose screamed fanning his tongue quickly to try and ease the pain. Delilah chuckled and shook her head at the boy.

"My tongue is melting!"

"Oh no." Chapa face palmed.

"I told you Bose needed ice in his hot chocolate." Mika sighed looking at her twin who shrugged.

"I thought he could handle it!"

"I can't handle it!" Bose cried feeling his tongue start to go numb.

A minute or two later Schwoz got Bose some ointment for his tongue and ice cubes were added to his hot chocolate before everyone left to do their own thing. Chapa, Ray and Delilah came up the tube carrying corn wrapped in foil. They just finished taking all of the corn form the corn lady.

"You know what I love most?" Ray asked walking down the steps of the tube.

"Taking all the corn from the Corn Lady so nobody else could have any?" Chapa asked with a smirk.

Delilah looked up and gasped silently, the Man's Nest was decorated beautifully in many different colors and Christmas decorations.

"Ooh that's good too." Ray smiled. "I was going to say that I punch a bad guys so hard that he farts."

Chapa and Delilah walked around in shock, dropping their corn in their arms on the floor.

"Did you do this for Chapa and I because you know we love Christmas?" Delilah asked her dad as she tried her hardest not to squeal.

Ray froze a bit before nodding, slowly.

"Sure did."

"Thank you." Chapa grinned and Delilah nodded and touched a snowflake that was on the tree.

"Yeah, Schwoz was like don't do it but I said 'Schwoz I'm the boss around here and Iris and Chapa really like Christmas so we're gonna', wait." Ray paused and dropped his corn on the ground.

"Somethings wrong."

Delilah looked at her study chair and saw that the P.A.N.T.S were down.

"Our P.A.N.T.S are down!" She gasped with wide eyes. "We're exposed!"

Chapa and Delilah grabbed their study chairs and pulled them to the front of the room and sat down while Ray took Mika's.