Chelilah

(Note; Just little Chelilah moments and facts I don't feel like writing into actual chapters, I might do more of these for season 3)

——

Chapa and Delilah didn't tell the team they were dating at first, in fact the next morning after they got together the team realized how Chapa had a arm wrapped
tightly around Dee's waist and put two and two together, but Mika had to tell Bose cause he's just a lovable idiot.

When they went on their first date Ray attempted to give Delilah the talk but she ran away screaming how she didn't care. When Chapa went to the Man's Nest to pick Delilah up for their date her girlfriend wasn't ready so Ray gave her a long long threatening talk that actually made Chapa scared

Delilah and Chapa both have their clingy moments when in comes to each other. Chapa was only clingy when she got anxious, sad or angry and when she knew she might not see Delilah for a long time (ex. power problems part 2). Delilah gets clingy in public because she doesn't really like large crowds of people or most of the time she just likes being in Chapa's arms.

But Chapa doesn't mind she enjoys it because it felt like she was protecting her.

Chapa gets a lot more jealous then Dee does, when Chapa is jealous she'll glare and say something rude and sarcastic, she only does it because she's afraid of loosing her girlfriend.

Delilah doesn't really get jealous instead she gets insecure, she overthinks everything and constantly feels like a burden but Chapa is always there to reassure her.

Delilah hasn't met Chapa's family because when they came for Parents Night she was sick and bed with a really bad cold. Now that or and Chapa are official she wants to meet them but Chapa didn't want her too just yet.

Her parents don't know she is bisexual and she didn't know how to react, she didn't want to deal with the drama but she assured Delilah that she would meet them soon.

On that note, the first time Delilah came to Chapa's house she found out that her girlfriend had two of her own pets. An big American Eskimo dog named, Jovi who was an absolute sweetheart, well not really he doesn't like most people but he loves Chapa, Delilah, his future brother, and shockingly even Ray. Chapa even had a black cat named, Poseidon with prettiest pair of blue eyes, she's a hothead just like her mom. Now Delilah spends all of her time with her two new kids.

Whenever Chapa's coming over to spend the night at the Man's Nest, she brings Jovi because Poseidon doesn't like to leave Chapa's room, (she tried to bring her but got a bunch of teeth sunk into her skin as a response).

Delilah's a little jealous that Chapa has pets and she doesn't because it gets lonely in the Man's Nest when she's there by herself but Chapa had a plan. (Stay tuned in you want to see, i'll reveal it in a future chapter!)

Chapa threatening anyone who messes with Delilah or Jinx and Dee thinking it's cute.

Chapa's love langue is bullying Delilah, by a lot but she doesn't mean any harm.

Both girls love scary movies and have horror movie marathons all the time.

Chapa's favorite trait of Delilah: Her quirkiness.

Delilah's favorite trait of Chapa: Her attitude.

Delilah likes to kiss Chapa on the cheek and Chapa likes kissing her on the lips.

In their relationship Delilah keeps more secrets it's not that she doesn't trust Chapa it's that it's extremely hard for her to talk about.

Mika is the captain of their ship no doubt about it. Chapa and Delilah don't know it yet but Mika already has their future wedding picked out.

But what Mika doesn't know is that both girls are secretly planning a way to get Mika and Bose together.

They were both team Bomika and after that mission becomes a success their next mission was Miles.

Delilah's favorite Avengers are Scarlet Witch because they have the same powers and Yelena, she was obsessed with the assassin and Chapa hates it. Chapa's favorite is Thor and Rocket the Raccoon.

Who makes the first move in their relationship?: Definitely Chapa anytime they kiss, she kisses delilah first.

Delilah has games that Chapa enjoys on her phone so Chapa can play them.

Chapa likes surprising Delilah with little gifts like chocolates, flowers etc.

Delilah likes to take pictures of Chapa, her friends and family anytime she can just to remember those moments.

Chapa's nicknames for Delilah ; Dee, Del, Bear, Weirdo, Crazy, Love, Babe, Angel, Bambi, Baby, Two left feet

Delilah's nicknames for Chapa; C, Chomp, Troublemaker, Thor 2.0,
Love, Bradshaw, Lula, Lethal

Both girls are music obsessed and their always jamming out to Disney songs in Delilah's room. Chapa is currently learning how to play the guitar and piano with Delilah being her teacher.

Delilah has a bunch of songs about Chapa written in her song book and her girlfriend knows it but Delilah won't let her see them, promising she would sing her a song one day.

Delilah and Chapa are always together, no matter what. When one of them is leaving the room they drag the other with them.

Chapa hates to be angry around Delilah knowing it will make her sad so she's always happy around her.

Delilah also has anxiety especially with her powers when she can't control them she freaks out and her powers go haywire.

Overall Delilah and Chapa have a amazing relationship, they were more then a couple but best friends as well.

——