Monsty

Delilah's POV

It was late at night and Miles, Schwoz, Chapa, Bose, My dad, and I were in the Man's Nest, standing around a barrel that had a fire in it, roasting meat.

"Ahh meat just taste better when it's cooked over and open fire by arcute oil." My dad smiled.

Chapa coughed and shook her head. "Smells a lot worse."

"Of course it does, that smell is the bad flavor leaving the meat." My dad explained and Bose looked interested.

"You're so wise Ray." Bose smiled.

"Another fact, oil is dinosaur blood."

"That's wrong, dad." I disagreed and everyone else agreed and started saying how wrong that was.

Loud footsteps were heard and we looked up and saw Mika running out the metal door looking a mess.

"Where's my meat?!" Mika questioned frantically, looking around the room. We all stared at her then looked at our meat, then back and her.

"Is this your meat?" Miles asks pointing his stick that had meat on it at his twin who nodded, quickly with wide eyes.

"Yes, did you all take it?!" Mika yelled and I slowly nodded and smiled.

"You know the rule, you leave it I eat." My dad began with a big smirk.

"Finders eaters." I continued putting my meat back over the fire.

"Losers starvers." Chapa smiled and we clinked our sticks together.

"I gotta go to the meat store! Where's the nearest meat store?" Mika yelled. "Does anyone know?!"

Miles walked towards his sister with a look on his face.

"Oh no."

Mika stepped back and we looked at the twins confused.

"What do you mean oh no?" Chapa asked a tired expression on her face.

"She did something wrong."

"Who Mika?" Schwoz questions pointing to the smart girl.

"Something bad." Miles continued.

"Are those my pants?" My dad asked. I looked down at Mika pants and noticed they were indeed My dads pants.

"Can't talk, gotta run to the meat store, bye!" Mika quickly said running off but My dad grabbed her.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Why are you wearing my clothes?" My dad asked.

I looked down and noticed bags on her feet. "Why are there bags on your feet?"

"Yeah, why are you acting so crazys?"  Schwoz asked. Mika looked down, with a guilty look on her face.

"I did a bad thing." Mika whispered.

"I told ya!" Miles smiled in tribute, pointing at her.

"It's Mika how bad can it be?" Chapa flatly asked.

"You don't understand, my sister almost never makes a mistake but when she does it's bad." Miles said and thunder struck.