Mika's Musical

(A/N; Im not a really huge fan of Krampapalooza but if anyone wants me to write it I will!)
---------

Delilah's POV

It's been about a month and a half since the whole Rick Twitler and Drex situation and I've thinking about what he said, about me being at my strongest when i'm upset. I was so angry that it made me destroy the mind game completely, what happened if I was able to destroy a living person?

After a mission last night dealing with Arson Boy, the twins came in the Man's Nest acting weird.

Eventually they told us that they promised their dad and their aunt that we would perform a play right here at SW.A.G.

Now both Mika and Miles were stressed because if we didn't do it they would have to go to HermSchool ran by their dad.

"You have to write a play by tomorrow?" Bose laughed at the twins who were busy working on either costumes or a script.

I stood besides Miles, helping him with costumes.

"No, we all do." Mika replied looking up from her type writer.

"Hey-what the what now?" Bose frowned and I chuckled turning to him.

"We told our Dad and Aunt DeeDee that all the SW.A.G. Students would be in this thing." Miles exclaimed pointing to the hamburger outfit he made.

"But guys I can't be in a play!" Bose said standing up quickly. "I can never remember the uh-what are the things actors are supposed to say?"

"Lines?" Chapa asked but Bose nodded frantically and turned to her.

"Yeah, those things!"

"Well I'm hyped because, I'm good at hitting bad guys, but I'm great at hitting high notes." I sung, doing jazz hands.

"No." Mika shook her head and I frowned.

"It'll be a musical." I whispered to my girlfriend who happily agreed with me.

"We don't have time to write songs!" Mika grumbled. "We already have to write the script, build the set, make the costumes, and set up the theater and-"

"Calm down, Mika!" My dad yelled walking out from the metal door.

"We're not doing a play."

"We're you out there eavesdropping on our entire conversation?" Chapa asked My dad who laughed nervously.

"Absolutely, Dee, you have a wonderful singing voice." My dad pointed at me and I smiled turning to Mika.

"Thank you." I sung and Mika shook her head.

"If we don't do this play, Mika and I will end up in Herm School!" Miles told My dad.

"And then there's no more Danger Force!" Mika yelled.

"Dah! Why do your problems always become my problems?" My dad asked running a hand through his hair.

"Well, we tried to help you and Kid Danger defeat Drex, then we ended up with superpowers and you told us that you would help us become superheroes." I said all in one breath.