Miles has visions

Third Person POV

Chapa and Delilah walked down the streets both of them holding a ice cream cone in one hand. As promised yesterday, Chapa treated Delilah to ice cream. Now they were on their way back to the Man's Nest.

"Ice cream is so good." Delilah happily smiled as she licked her ice cream, humming in delight.

"It must be, because it's all over your mouth, Dee." Chapa held back a laugh looking at the ice cream that was splattered on Delilah's face.

"Oops." Delilah blushed taking a napkin and wiping her face.

"I'm glad you talked me into getting you ice cream." Chapa suddenly said and Delilah looked at her with a smile but she was confused.

"Really?" Delilah asked with a small laugh. "How come?"

Chapa glanced at her for a quick second before shrugging.

"Because I like hanging out with you, your like my favorite person in the world." Chapa said calmly even though her heart was racing on the inside.

Delilah's eyes widened in shock, not expecting that. Does this mean Chapa has a crush on her? She bit her lip nervously, she didn't like Chapa like that well she didn't think she did at least, growing up she never got out much so she never really had the chance to figure out what a crush felt like. This whole thing was confusing and it didn't help that feelings confused the hell out of her so it wasn't like she knew if she liked Chapa or not.

Shaking her head to get rid of her thoughts the girls continued talking and laughing with each other but the moment was ruined by their gum containers buzzing in their pockets.

Chapa took out her gum seeing; Chicken Man on the loose.

"Well it was fun while it lasted." Delilah grumbled tossing her empty napkin into the nearest trash can with Chapa doing the same.

The girls ran off into an alley to change in their costumes, taking off towards the meeting place where they would meet the rest of Danger Force.

——

After the mission Danger Force went to the Man's Nest, still transformed in their suits. They managed to capture the Chicken Man and now they were trying to get him to admit where the hostages were.

"Talk, talk you abomination talk!" Captain Man yelled at the Chicken Man.

"No." Chicken Man huffed out, stubbornly.

"You want me to give him the sauce boss?" Brainstorm asked lifting up a bottle of barbecue sauce.

"Not yet, I got a hot tub full of oil and it's frying time." Captain Man said and Volt lifted her hand, sparks appearing.

"Ok, ok, I'll squawk!" Chicken Man shakily agreed, "I'll tell you where the hostages are."

The team smiled in tribute but AWOL had an annoyed look on his face.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, but it's happening again." AWOL interrupted and everyone looked at in confusion.

"What's happening again?" Jinx asked.

"I'm having that feeling, that I've seen all this before!" AWOL uttered.

"Huh?" Volt and Jinx asked together and Danger Force explained how AWOL knew Ray, Mika, and Miles were gonna dance in Renaissance clothing with Bose playing the flute.