The Girl Who Cried Danger

Delilah's POV

I was in the Man's Nest with My dad, Schwoz, Mika and Miles going through a bunch of stuff that My dad and I were supposed to be donating for Spring Cleaning, Chapa went to go get more boxes from the storage room because we had way too much stuff.

"Ray, the whole idea of spring cleaning is to get rid of stuffs, you haven't even got rid of one stuff." Schwoz complained but My dad ignored him and continued playing with a deck of cards.

Miles sighed, picking up a stack of dvds and standing behind my dad.

"Well, can we at least chuck these instructional videos?" He asked.

My dad turned his head and looked at the videos. "Oh, my how to fight like a man DVDs. Yeah, they didn't sell, chuck them." He dismissed and Miles smiled.

"Thank you, the leotard your wearing is really freaking me out."
Miles tried to put the dvds in the donate box but Schwoz ran over and took them.

"No, no, no, no, no! Don't give these away." Schwoz held the DVDs close to him and I rolled my eyes.

"You just said we need to get rid of stuffs." I glared at him from my spot on the floor and he smiled.

"I know, but I've actually been watching these." Schwoz said proudly, turning around and grabbing a huge bag of rubber bands. "Here, donate these."

Miles took them but before he could put them in the box, my dad turned around and took them from him.

"No way, I have plans for those!"

"C'mon man, you do not have plans for these!" Miles rolled his eyes.

"Me and Bose are going to wrap them around a watermelon, see how many it takes to make it explode." My dad grinned.

The tube alarm started to blare and Bose came up with a watermelon in his arms. "I got a head start boss." He smiled as he walked down the steps.

"Hey, Bosey!" My dad greeted.

"I didn't want to start without you, but my parents are super mad that I didn't clean my room, and they're sending me to Jamaica for the weekend." Bose groaned and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"How is that a punishment?" I wondered but I couldn't talk because my dad doesn't really punish me unless I put myself in danger or something along those lines.

"That makes no sense." Mika added.

"Right? Parents are the worst." Bose threw his arms up, heading over to the tube.

"They gonna demand you fly there on a private jet, too?" Miles joked and Schwoz laughed.

"Get this, they're making me fly commercial. Pray for me." Bose shook his head. "Down the tube."

"Something's wrong with those people." Miles said once Bose was gone. The metal door opened and Chapa walked out with a bunch of boxes in her arms.

"Found more boxes." She smiled, turning to Mika who seated at her study chair. "And why does Mika not have to help with Spring Cleaning?"

"Because I'm researching Greasy Grady." Mika replied while chewing on her pen.

"Eh, give it up. We're never gonna catch that dude." My dad advised, throwing something in the donate box.

"Every time we get our hand's on him he finds a way to slip out."
I reminded everyone then mumbling to myself. "Maybe it's because he's covered in grease."

"Well I'll catch him. And when I do, he's gonna be covered in.." Mika paused with a smile. "Handcuffs."

Everyone laughed.