Vidja Games

Third Person POV

Delilah was in her room brushing her hair up in a ponytail. She was going apple picking with her dad, Mika, Miles, and Bose because her dad thought it would be a good idea for some team bonding. Chapa was supposed to be going as well but she told Delilah she was busy and would have to do it another time. Now Delilah was upset because Chapa didn't have to go through the torture of apple picking with her.

"I should throw an apple at her head." Delilah mumbled angrily as she pulled on her ponytail to tighten it. Getting up she grabbed her phone and placed it in the back pocket of her overalls and headed towards her room door. Walking into the Man's Nest she saw the other three already there.

"Hey." Delilah greeted them with a small wave and a smile.

"Hey, Dee." The three greeted her back as Delilah took a seat on the couch and shook her head.

"Let me guess, we're waiting on my dad?" She guessed and Miles nodded and looked at the girl.

"He saw a gray hair and now he's trying to find his coloring spray."

Delilah groaned. "At this point we're never leaving." She mumbled and the other three agreed with her.

Mika, Miles, Delilah and Bose  waited half an hour for Ray and finally he came through the metal door feeling like a new man. Seeing the four annoyed looks he was given made him laugh awkwardly and quickly apologize for the long wait, pointing out that his looks were important before they left.

When they got to the apple picking farm they all went their different ways to collect apples. Delilah decided she didn't want to be anywhere near Mika because she was going to turn it into a competition and all she wanted to was pick apples in peace while listening to music.

When I walk in the kitchen, my heart hits the floor." Delilah sung as she gently picked the apples from the tree, humming to herself.

The girl looked around the farm and saw Mika on a latter trying to get as many apples as she can, Miles was walking around while Ray and Bose seemed to be having a very deep conversation about something.

Delilah signed in boredom, blowing a piece of hair out of her face before she went back to picking apples. Apple Picking was peaceful but it would be a bit more enjoyable if Chapa came along because they would be having the time of their life, just like they always do when their together.

"Chapa, I'm going to hurt you when I see you." Delilah mumbled angrily and sadly.

After an hour of apple picking and hearing Mika rant about it being a competition they were finally heading back to the Man's Nest and Delilah has never been happier. She was the last one inside the Man's Nest because she had two buckets of apples.

"Uhh, whatcha doing there sparky?" She heard her father ask Chapa who sat at her study chair transformed as Volt.

Chapa turned and saw Ray and the rest of the team with buckets of apples in their hands.

"Nothing." Chapa chuckled.

"Ooh." Ray said as they walked down the steps and stood around the couch. "So you skipped out on apple picking for nothing?"

"Yep." Chapa said with no remorse as Delilah sat her buckets of apples on the table.

"You promised me you'd be there." Ray whispered hurt.