Radioactive Cat

Delilah's POV

I was in the SW.A.G. classroom
with the rest of Danger Force and Captain Man. My dad was teaching us how to properly kick down doors. But I didn't care, I just wanted to kick my door down.

"What is a door?" Captain Man asked and we groaned.

ShoutOut quickly raised her hand. "Ooo! I know! I know exactly what a door is!"

"Ok, relax Hermione." Captain Man joked turning to Volt they both laughed and high fived.

"Not an insult."

"Ok Hermione." Captain Man repeated and ShoutOut rolled her eyes.

"Smartest, hardest working student at Hogwarts. I'll take it every time." ShoutOut shrugged.

"Ok, I bet you will, Hermione."

"Can we please just get back to you pretending we don't know what doors are?" I begged, interrupting their banter.

Captain Man pointed at me and smiled, "Yes, 10 points for Jinx!"

"Woo!" I cheered throwing my arms in the air. Volt looked at me and laughed making me smile back at her.

"What?" ShoutOut questioned angrily.

"I'm kicking this door!" Volt yelled and she about to kick her door when Captain Man stopped her and everyone groaned again.

"Just let us kick them!" AWOL groaned.

"Kicking open a door is one of the most important and dare I say sacred things that a superhero can do." Captain Man clarified.

"I thought saving people was the most important thing a superhero can do." Brainstorm said in confusion.

The closet door opened and Schwoz ran out with a machine and started to scan things.

"Oh yeah?" Captain Man asked walking over to Brainstorm. "How you going to save those people? When you can't even get through the door."

"I'd just walk around." Brainstorm answered, walking around the side of the door.

Schwoz continued to scan things and quickly scanned ShoutOut's door without her noticing.

Captain Man followed behind Brainstorm.

"No, no, Bose, what if there was a wall where you just walked?" Captain Man gestured to the open space.

"Then I'd walk around the other side." Brainstom said, walking around the other side looking at us.

"Is he always this dumb?"

I nodded my head but stopped and smiled at My dad when he looked me.

"I'm kicking a door!" Volt yelled lifting her leg and she went to kick her door just as Schwoz opened it on the other side, and scanned her.

"What are you doing?" AWOL asked as everyone watched as Schwoz scanned the girl.

"Uhh, nothing." Schwoz quickly replied and everyone shared looks.