Thousand Pranks War Part 1.

Third Person POV

Ray walked into the Man's Nest and saw the kids  sitting on the couch and Mika laughing. Mika had just pranked Bose, Chapa, and Delilah and found it hilarious. Miles tried to warn them that Mika was un-prankable but they didn't listen.

"I have something to show you guys." Ray said pressing a button making the couch turn to face the front. He pulled up a screen.

Trumpets were heard and pictures of a guy popped up and he had a weird ponytail. Chapa laughed and smirked at the screen. "Who is that human peacock?"

"That human peacock is Archduke Fernando, from Rivalton." Ray said and everyone boo'ed the town.

"Rivalton always thinks they're better than us." Miles frowned shaking his head and everyone agreed.

"Why are they rivals?" Delilah asked.

"Have you guys learned anything in school?" Mika asked crossing her arms.

"My dad is our teacher." Delilah laughed. "You expect us to learn stuff when he teaches?"

"Well-"

"No time for backstory!" Ray cut Mika off. "Tomorrow is Kielbasa day."

"I forgot Kielbasa day again?" Bose groaned and they looked at him and nodded.

"Anyway." Ray said. "The Archduke is coming to Swellview to give some stupid speech about something stupid, and he's asked for the best protection possible."

The kids were all about to cheer for themselves until Ray stared speaking again,

"Unfortunately I'm busy so he's going to have to settle for you guys."

"Come on!" Mika yelled.

"That hurts, Ray." Miles shook his head and Ray shrugged.

"I got a hot date with a mom who likes pinball, so the five of you are going to have to protect him for me." Ray walked up to the couch, grabbing an apple out the fruit bowl.

"Sir, you might not want to eat that." Bose warned Ray as he walked away. What the man didn't know was the apple was fake, it was actually a balloon that Bose painted to look like an actual apple. Filled with Spicy Milk.

"Shh." Chapa said smiling. "If he wants to eat the apple, let him eat the apple."

Delilah laughed quietly while her dad looked at Chapa thankfully.

"Thank you, Oh, as always, if you guys screw this up, I'll be furious, and if you do everything correctly I will not praise you, And one last thing! Don't make fun of his ponytail, Okay that's it bye." Ray bit into the apple and spicy milk came out splashing him.

The kids laughed at Ray.

"Ah! Spicy milk! This is why you should never eat fruit." Ray mumbled as he walked out and the kids continued laughing.

"Why would we make fun of this dude's ponytail?" Miles wondered walking up the screen and the others shrugged.

——