Captain Man Strikes Out

Third Person POV

Alarms were blaring as Danger Force tried to catch the Pittsburg Steeler. A villain who stole famous art work. Captain Man was there too but he was absolutely no help at all, he was complaining about how dry his hands were.

The Pittsburg Steeler ran pass with Volt throwing her electricity at him.
She did a cartwheel and looked around before cartwheeling the way the villain went. Brainstorm and AWOL came in and were avoiding stepping on the red lasers but the alarms were already going off so there wasn't really a point.

"Give me a minute! My hands are super dry today." Captain Man called out rubbing his hands together. As Captain Man walked off ShoutOut came out chasing the Steeler, she used her sonic scream and he fell but not long after he got back up.

"Oh c'mon!" ShoutOut whined and started to chase him again.

Captain Man then came back out. "I don't know if it's the weather or this new soap I've been using, cause my paws are crackin."

Jinx and the steeler ran out on another side of the room with Jinx throwing her energy orb's but the steeler did some impressive parkour, dodging them all.

"Dude, just stay still!" Jinx grumbled as she took off after him, ruining straight into Mika as she did so. "Sorry, girl." She apologized to her silver friend and Mika smiled and assured her it was ok before they both took off again.

Volt ran out chasing the Steeler as he was running off, but AWOL, Brainstorm, Jinx, and ShoutOut teleported in front of him causing him to fall. A display with a piece of art was about to fall but ShoutOut and Volt quickly grabbed it before it could.

Brainstorm used his telekinesis and a piece of art sculpted as a Fire extinguisher flew into his hand. 
He ran over and went to smash it onto the Steeler's head but Jinx stoped him.

"Time out!" Jinx yelled making a gesture with her hands and the others joined in to stop Brainstorm.

"Why did you call a time out, Jinx? I was about to bash the Pittsburg Steeler over the head with this fire extinguisher." Brainstorm glared at the Steeler and the thief coward in a corner.

"That's not a fire extinguisher man, that's art!" AWOL yelled to his friend and Brainstorm gasped silently.

"What?" Brainstorm's eyes widened as he looked down at the piece of art in his hands.

"It's a original piece of modern art by Andy Warthog and it is worth millions." The Steeler explained to Brainstorm once he stood up.

"I am so sorry. I didn't realize it was a Warthog." Brainstorm apologized walking over to where the piece of art stood before.

"Of course it's a Warthog!" Volt snapped sassily.

"It's staring you in the face!" ShoutOut whispered pointing at the art.

"Use your brain man!" AWOL tapped his forehead.

"Use your eyes." Jinx spread her arms.

"Do you not see the line confidence?!" The Steeler asked Brainstorm.

"Please don't make me feel anymore embarrassed then I feel right now!" Brainstorm whined.
The others agreed as AWOL spoke up.

"Ok, we obviously want to capture you before you can steal this priceless modern art."

"And I want to steal this modern art and bring it back to the city of three rivers." The Steeler smiled and the force looked at him weirdly then at each other in confusion.