New School Who Dis?

——

——

The Academy For The Gifted was now shut down because Schwoz invented hornets that eat wood and Chapa was messing around with the jar that contained them and threw the jar to Ray, who was to busy looking at his reflection in the window, and didn't catch it. The hornets started to eat SW.A.G. making pieces of wood fall down everywhere. So now all the kids minus were being sent to Swellview Junior High.

Delilah was pretty excited to start school again, she was getting tired of not really doing anything at SW.A.G. and not learning anything useful. She couldn't decide on an outfit to wear this morning so Ray left her leaving her to walk to school by herself today.

Delilah walked up to her friends who were speaking to Ray outside the school and raised an eyebrow when she heard her dad tell them to eat a piece of bread and a condiment packet for lunch.

"Or they could eat school lunch." Delilah suggested walking over to stand beside Bose. Chapa smiled and kissed her forehead and she sent her a smile in response.

"Fine, if you want to be boring." Ray rolled his eyes and Delilah glared at him.

"That's what most people at school do." Mika said to Ray who disagreed.

"Shouldn't we have backpacks?" Miles glanced at Delilah's white backpack that had a bunch of pins and buttons on it.

"No." Ray scoffed at the same time Delilah said yes.

"They literally need a bag to carry around their stuff." Delilah crossed her arms and Ray mocked her.

"They literally need a bag to carry around their stuff." Ray mocked in a high pitch voice, just as the bell rang. "There you kids go! Get in there before you're all late."

Ray pushed all the kids to the door and Chapa groaned and pushed opened the door, stepping into the school. Ray was about to walk off when a mom asked if he was going to Hip Hop Puree with her and the other moms and of course Ray agreed.

A bunch of kids flooded the halls and everyone stared shocked. They were used to it only being the five of them at their school.

"Woah." Miles gasped looking around at all the kids and the others just nodded in agreement.

"Ok, well Miss Shapen gave us our schedules and we have most of our classes together, so let's make a good day out of this!" Mika cheered and Bose smiled.

Chapa just groaned again and buried her face in Delilah's neck from behind not wanting to be there. Delilah laughed and patted the girls red hair.

"First class is Math!" Mika cheered looking at her schedule on her phone. She started to walk up the stairs with Delilah following closely behind her leaving Bose and Miles to drag Chapa up the stairs.

——

After a bunch of classes it was finally time for lunch. Delilah walked into the cafeteria and her eyes scanned the crowd as she looked for her friends, seeing Bose's hair she grinned and walked over to them.