Down Goes Santa Part 2.

Third Person POV

Delilah came up the tube with Ray and Chapa behind her laughing at her clumsiness. She slipped walking up the mountain and face planted onto the ground. Her cheeks were still bright red from the embarrassment. It was more embarrassing then the time when she ran straight into a mail box. She was used to tripping in front of her dad but not in front of Chapa making it even more embarrassing.

"We're back!" Delilah yelled coming up the tube with Chapa and Ray, noticing Bose and Schwoz hugging.

"We got the sack!" Chapa called out as they walked down the steps, going over to the two.

"Hey, hey, we fixed the sleigh." Bose smiled at them.

"Noice!" Ray exclaimed as he threw the sack over his shoulder.

"And someone fixed you!" Delilah punched Bose's shoulder with a grin. "Your back to normal."

"Schwoz did but I still have these gross dimples." Bose frowned.

"So did you defeat Krampus?" Schwoz asked and Ray slowly placed down the sack and nodded.

"Yeah, did you guys take him down to pound town?" Bose smiled punching the air.

Ray, Delilah, and Chapa looked at each other nervously. Not knowing if they should tell the two the truth or not about how Krampus got away.

"Uhh...." Chapa said.

"You see." Delilah laughed nervously, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Have you guys been watching the news?" Ray asked and Schwoz and Bose denied it and shrugged.

The trio shared looks and nodded at each other.

"We took him down to pound town!" Chapa yelled slamming her fist together.

"Pounded him all the way into the ground!" Delilah pointed at the floor as the two girls hi-fived.

"Hey, look at that candy cane." Ray pointed at a candy cane that was on the tree.

Chapa and Delilah walked over and examined the candy.

"That is a very beautiful candy cane." Delilah gasped dramatically.

"Very beautiful!" Chapa agreed and the three of them started talking about how nice the candy cane was.

Leaving Bose and Schwoz confused.

——

Ray went through Santa's magic bag of presents and found a gift with his name. It ended up being a Jet Ski. Ray was making Chapa and Delilah hold spray bottles while Schwoz was holding a big fan.

Bose was standing on the steps by the back door and Ray was being weird like normal.

"Coming through!" Ray smiled playing with his new jet ski.

"When's my turn?" Bose whined and Ray rolled his eyes and looked at him.

Delilah sighed and sprayed Ray with the spray bottle she was holding.

"Quit it!" Ray groaned. "Your getting my new jet ski wet!"

"I don't care." Delilah responded.

Miles teleported inside wearing a Santa Clause outfit and Santa was with him.

"Ok, I got Santa Clause." Miles panted, gasping for air.

Chapa and Delilah ran over to him so they could check on Santa Clause.

"Miles, I found a jet ski in Santa's bag of presents!" Ray called out holding up the keys to the jet ski. "It's for me."