Dude, where's my Man Buggy

3rd Person POV

It's been a few weeks sense the musical the SW.A.G. kids performed and Chapa was trying to find the time to take Delilah on their first date but it seemed like their was always a mission going on, so they couldn't get any alone time. Delilah didn't seem to mind because she knew their superhero duties would interfere with their relationship.

Ray and Delilah were also starting to plan Leah's and Henry's wedding. The couple were going to come to Swellview in a few months to go dress and suit shopping with Chapa, Mika, Ray, Schwoz, Miles, Bose, Delilah, Charlotte, Jasper, and even Piper who was in her sophomore year of college.

Leah of course wanted to make sure everyone was comfortable at her wedding, told Chapa she could wear whatever she wanted knowing dresses weren't really her thing, and the red-head couldn't be more grateful for Leah's big heart.

Now, the kids were in the Man-Garage fixing up Ray's Man-Buggy because he said if they completed everything on a list that he gave them they could take it to Club Soda.

"Can't believe we get to take the Man Buggy out tonight!" Mika squealed in excitement, as she wiped the hood of the buggy with a cloth.

"I know!" Chapa smiled as she cleaned off the radio from inside the vehicle.

"He loves this buggy." Bose added as he pumped the tires.

"Let's hurry so we aren't late!" Miles exclaimed and the others nodded in agreement.

"You can't be fast when music isn't playing." Delilah said as she walked over to a cart and grabbed her heart shaped speaker.

After connecting it to her phone the song We don't talk about Bruno started playing and the kids immediately began screaming the lyrics. Schwoz chose this movie for movie night and they all immediately became obsessed with the soundtrack.

An hour later and 4 musical numbers they managed to finish everything on the list.

"You guys ready to get Ray?" Miles asked wiping his hands on his yellow overalls.

"Yep." Chapa said coming out from underneath the buggy. "I just checked the tires, and they are all evenly pumped."

"Then let's go show him." Bose grinned and the others agreed, and they all ran over to the tube pad.

"Down the tube!"

Chapa, Mika, Miles, Bose, and Delilah came up the tube, and saw Schwoz and Ray were sitting on the couch. Hearing the tube go off made both men turn and smile at the kids.

"You guys finally done fixing up my Man Buggy?" Ray asked turning his head to the kids as they walked over to him and Schwoz.

"Yeah, and it only took us three or four musical numbers." Bose smiled at Ray who nodded his head.

"We put the tune, in tune up!" Chapa sung hitting Delilah in the face with the blue rag that was in her hand.

She blinked a few times before sending an angry look her girlfriend's way.

"Rude." Delilah complained glaring at her.

"Sorry." Chapa apologized kissing her forehead and Delilah smiled at her and accepted her apology.

"Anyways, you said if we did we could borrow it for the night, so..." Mika trailed off looking at Ray and hinting to the keys that were in his pocket.

"Give me them keys, big dog!" Miles exclaimed trying to get the keys out of Ray's pocket but Ray smacked his hands.