Attack of the Clones

Delilah's POV

I was in the Man's Nest with Mika, Miles, Bose and Chapa, currently doing a backbend. Mika told me if she did a back bend for two hours my powers would come back and so far I have been doing it for fifth teen minutes. Chapa and the boys were also doing weird stuff to get their powers back.

Chapa was rubbing jelly on her face, Bose was wearing a vibrating helmet with his feet in buckets of mud, and Miles was exercising to make himself sweat.

I knew it was a little stupid but at the same time I was desperate to get her powers back. Without my powers I've been having to actually clean my room instead of having the vacuum move on it's own.

"So, Schwoz really said," Chapa began to speak, putting the spoon she was using to spread jelly on her face back in the jar. "That if I keep putting this grape jelly all over my face, my superpowers would come back?"

Mika looked at her while eating a carton of vanilla ice cream.

"Yeah!" She exclaimed.

"-And this vibrating helmet combined with my feet in mud will just reverse the effects of the red-eyed mudfish?" Bose questioned the girl further.

"Yep."

"And if I do a backbend for two hours?" I asked, turning my body around in a circle so I could look at Mika.

"How long have I been like this?"

Mika grabbed her phone and looked at the timer I made her put on.

"Twenty minutes and still counting." Mika replied making me groan.

Miles looked at his sister as he continued to exercise, gasping for breath.

"And if I sweat through four sets of sweats, and all you have to do is eat ice cream?!" Miles complained and Mika chucked.

"That's what Schwoz said."

Schwoz came through the back door holding something in his hand.

"I was just fixing the Man Buggy horn, and-" He paused when he saw what we were doing.

I awkwardly smiled at him.

"What in the-" Schwoz honked a horn to cut himself off. "Is going on?"

"You told Mika that if we did all this weird stuff it would reverse the effects of all the red-eyed mudfish we ate." Miles told the scientist slowly.

"I told her nothing, you've been pranked." Schwoz chuckled, pointing a cloth at us.

We gasped angrily as Mika started to laugh.

"What?" Chapa demanded while Mika continued to laugh.

We stopped what we were doing.

"So rude." I grumbled, standing back up and cracking my back.

Mika stood up with her ice cream container and laughed.

The metal door opened and My dad walked out with bananas in the both of his ears.

"Mika! I've been shoving bananas in my ears all day, but I still don't have super hearing!" My dad shouted loudly and we looked at him and laughed.