Elevator Kiss

(Note: I based this chapter off of the elevator kiss episode in HD.)

3rd Person POV

Miles and Bose stared at Chapa shocked by the question she just asked them. They were in Miles's room playing Call of Duty and because Chapa saw herself as one of the guys, she liked to join them once a week to laugh in their faces whenever she beat them but Delilah kept flooding her thoughts. It's been almost five months since she realized her feelings for the girl and she couldn't get her out of her head. It got so bad that she managed to loose against both boys, completely destroying her winning streak.

"What?" Miles stared at Chapa wide eyed with not knowing if he heard her wrong or not.

"How do you tell someone you like them?" Chapa repeated herself with a huff.

Miles and Bose looked at each other and then back at their other best friend. Their crush advice probably wasn't the best since they've only been around Chapa, Delilah and Mika and haven't really gotten the chance to meet any other girls.

"Well?" Chapa looked at the two boys annoyed that she wasn't getting an answer that she desperately needed.

"Who do you like?" Bose asked and Chapa nervously fumbled with her hand.

"Uh..." She hesitated and the boys shared looks.

"Do we know them?" Miles questions the girl further and she
sighed.

"If I tell you, promise me you two won't be weird." Chapa pointed at the boys.

"I Promise." Miles and Bose said immediately wanting to know who got their angry friends attention.

Chapa swallowed and took in a deep breath that she didn't need before continuing. "I have a crush on Delilah."

Miles could feel the stunned look form on his face and by the small glance he gave Bose he saw him with the same look. But it did make sense, the two girls have always been close and did spend a lot of time together so it was only a matter of time for Chapa to gain feelings for the girl. But there was a big problem.

Delilah hates love.

"You like Delilah, you know she hates love right?" Miles asked and Chapa angrily threw a pillow at him. Of course she knew that but that didn't stop her from gaining feelings for the girl.

"Duh!" She snapped and Miles raised his hands in surrender not meaning to anger her, he was just pointing out the problem to the situation.

"Ok, so does that mean your into girls?" Bose questions and Chapa furrowed her eyebrows at the question. She hadn't entirely crossed boys off of her list.

"I mean I haven't entirely crossed out boys but I do think I'm more into girls." Chapa explained and both of her friends nodded.

"And you want to confess your feelings to her?" Miles asked remembering her question from before.

"But you aren't sure how." Bose continued for Miles and she nodded. "Do you know if she likes you back?"

Chapa groaned, covering her face with her hands. That was the part she hated about this whole crush thing. "No, she hates love remember."

The three teens sat there in silence trying to think of some ideas of what to do until Bose surprisingly got a good idea. "Maybe you should just tell her, even if she doesn't feel the same."

Chapa slowly turned her head and glared at the boy making him shrink down in his seat. "Bose, that's a horrible idea!" She complained and Bose shrugged.

Miles pursed his lips in thought.
"Bose has a point." He said and Chapa gave him a mad look.

"What if she doesn't like me and I completely embarrass myself?"