Street Fightin

——

——

Delilah and Bose were at Hip Hop Puree and she was currently watching Bose as he sniffed and taste tested every Puree flavor there was. This was supposed to be a quick run to get lunch then they were going to head back to SW.A.G. but Bose didn't know what drink to order.

The female sighed and rubbed her temples in annoyance Don't get her wrong she loved Bose like a brother, but they've been in this line for 20 minutes now.

"Mhmm, this is so good." Bose groaned turning to her with a smile and she smiled back, ushering him to pick one so they could leave.

"Bosey, the others are probably wondering where we are—" Delilah gasped when false teeth was thrown at the back of Bose's head.

"Ow!" Bose flinched rubbing the sore spot.

Delilah bent down and picked up the teeth in disgust cause it was still wet. She turned around and glared at the long line behind her. "Ok, who threw their teeth at my friend?"

No one in the line said anything they just stared at her but eventually an elderly woman walked towards the two teens.

"They're my teeth, but I didn't throw them." The elderly women sadly said as she walked up to Delilah.

Delilah passed the women her teeth and shared a confused look with Bose.

"Then who did?" They asked together.

The women turned around and pointed a shaky finger at a kid with red hair.

"He did!"

The kid smirked and crossed his arms while his posse laughed. His boy's name was Crank, the boy who was trying to get his grandpa out of prison because he owed him money.

"That's right so hurry up!" Crank yelled at Bose making the teenager flinched.

Delilah clenched her fist and glared at the boy.

"Do not tell him what to do." She warned pointing a finger at Crank, turning to Bose, whispering. "He kinda has a point, Hurry up, BB."

Bose nodded and grabbed his taste testing cup and took a sip.

Crank took a threatening step towards Delilah and scoffed. "What are you? His mommy!" He smirked and looked at his friends who chuckled.

"I know you did not just take a threatening step towards me." Delilah sarcastically laughed as she placed her hands on her hips.

Chapa has always told her she needed to start sticking up for herself because she wouldn't be there to do it for her.

"I did and watch this." Crank turned and smacked Bose's little cup out of his hand and onto the ground.

Delilah started to breathe heavily and she clenched her fist. Bose noticed mist started to surround her fists and her eyes turned purple. Acting quickly, he grabbed Delilah by the wrist and pulled her away from the crowd so she wouldn't expose her powers.