Thousand Pranks War Part 2.

Delilah's POV

I watched as My dad cried over Bose who was sleeping on the floor in the Man's Nest and rolled my eyes at how dramatic he was.
Mika had pranked Bose with the Archduke and his little posse and came back to the Man's Nest with a black eye.

Now My dad was being extremely dramatic.

"Live, live, I tell you!" My dad yelled shaking Bose who laid limp on the floor.

"He's not dead." Chapa said slamming her locker shut. I nodded in agreement and looked down at Bose who had a slightly swollen right eye.

"You hear that? Your not dead,
so live!" My dad shouted as he continued shaking Bose.

"Dad, I think you shook him to sleep." I said tilting my head to the side, staring at Bose. My dad ignored us and kept shaking the sleeping teenager.

"Don't you quit on me." My dad whispered sadly. "You never quit on anything in your life, so don't quit now." He shook Bose with every word.

"Just let him finish his nap." Chapa sighed walking over and standing next to me. My dad let go of Bose and quickly stood in front of the us.

"I will never forgive Mika for what she did to him!" My dad snapped angrily.

"Then maybe thee shouldn't cast her out." I smirked pointing at him and My dad stomped his foot angrily.

"She took it to far!" My dad snapped. "So I'm going to take it to...farther...er..."

Chapa and I stared at My dad weirdly before he yelled for Schwoz.

Bose groaned and sat up tossing his hair out of his face. "Oh man, I think you shook me to sleep."

"Sorry." My dad apologized. "But all of Rivalton is going to pay for what Mika did to you."

Chapa nodded in agreement.
The metal door opened and Schwoz walked out with a can of peanuts in his hand.

"Ray, you know I don't like to be bothered when I'm eating peanuts from a can." Schwoz raised up the can to show them.

Bose screamed when Schwoz mentioned 'peanuts from a can' and ran over to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

I stumbled a little but I was used to the boy clinging to me.

"Can we get to going to farther-er already?" Chapa asked.

"Yes." My dad nodded, turning to Schwoz. "Go get Big Sudsy."

"But he's on tour with Drake." Schwoz frowned. "Want me to get us tickets?"

"What?" My dad asked.

"Ooo, I wanna see Drake." Chapa smiled.

"Me too." Bose shakily agreed raising his hand.

"Same." I beamed.

"No, no, no." My dad denied. "Big Sudsy is like a nuclear warhead filled with soap."

Schwoz realized what My dad meant and nodded.