Power Problem's Part 2.

3rd Person POV

It's been a few days since the danger force kids lost their powers and since they had to say goodbye their fifth member. Ray was true to his word and sent Delilah away, for her protection even though it made everyone upset, especially Chapa.

Ever since Danger Force was formed she hasn't gone anything but a few hours from seeing Delilah, and now that's it's been a few days without seeing the brunette she felt incomplete. She was angrier then normal and sleep deprived.

Chapa had gotten so use to falling asleep with Delilah in her arms or her head on Delilah's stomach with her singing her to sleep that she couldn't sleep on her own anymore.

Mika, Miles and Bose were quick to notice the horrible change in Chapa's behavior and felt sorry for the girl. Her girlfriend was hours away and she didn't have any way to contact her because her phone was stolen.

They all agreed whenever Chapa wanted to speak or text Iris she could use one of their phones.

Of course Chapa was thankful for their support but all she wanted was to see her girlfriend again, in person. Promising to herself, that when she sees Delilah, she'll hug her tighter then she ever has before and tell the girl she loved her more often.

In Dystopia, the Henry Danger crew didn't agree with sending Delilah away either unless her identity was exposed to someone but not because she lost her powers. Delilah has been in her bedroom in the loft Henry, Leah, Jasper and Charlotte shared, for the past few days, bored out of her mind. If she was being honest she really didn't think her dad would send her to Dystopia but before she knew it she was in the man-copter with a suitcase on the way to her sisters place.

And because she had nothing better to do she's been getting into her music more. She's been writing songs and playing her keyboard and guitar. Delilah was more passionate about music then she's ever been before. Her escape from reality that she couldn't see her friends or girlfriend.

Delilah was currently sitting at her keyboard, gently playing the keys as she begun to sing the song she wrote the day prior. A song she wrote about Chapa, she missed her a lot and because she didn't have anyway to contact her she wrote a song. A beautiful melody came from the keyboard and a small smile formed on her face before she began singing.

"I remember life before. Faraway dreams and locking doors. Then you came, then you came." Delilah sung, as she remembered her life before Chapa came into it. Her life was so closed off and she was distanced from the world. Who knew being kidnapped by your biological father could change your life for the better.

"-There's no gravity when you're next to me. You'll always break my fall like a parachute. When you're holding me, so weightless I can barely breathe. You always break my fall, my fall. Like a parachute, you're my parachute." Delilah continued to harmonize, in her own world where she didn't have to worry about overprotective dad's so that way she could be happy.

But because she was so busy singing she didn't notice her room door open and her sister leaning against the doorway with a smile on her face until she spoke.

"Is that for Chapa?"

"Eek!" Delilah squeaked in fear from the random voice that interrupted her daydreaming.

Turning swiftly on the small bench that came with her keyboard, narrowing her eyes at her big sister.

It's like Leah just comes out of nowhere, sometimes.

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" Delilah scolded her sister, ignoring the question. "What are you doing anyway?"

Leah rolled her eyes and chuckled at her sister. "This is my apartment, Cricket."