◎ utopia•dystopia webtoon ◎

Hello, it's me again. As you can see from the title, yes, i plan to use the plot of utopia dystopia for my first webtoon. Here are just a few things I'm struggling with:

-character designs and names
-a new title
-a different illnesses that is similar to schizophrenia

So, instead of using (y/n) and the Saiki K. cast's names for the characters, i would like to get suggestions for them. Please comment your suggestions accordingly. (I would appreciate it if it were full names ^^)

-(Y/N)

-Kusuo (We're still keeping the nickname Fredric Roger III ofc)

-Aren

-Kusuke

-Teruhashi

-Kaidou

-Nendou

-Mera

-Auntie Saiki

Yes our baby chicken Fredric is keeping his name uwu.

Also with the character designs, i want to hold a contest how you guys want the 3 main characters would look like, (Y/N), Kusuo and Aren. I'm completely fine with just one, but I would greatly appreciate if it were three of them. And, to be clear, I meant a design that is different from how they look like in the anime. There may be copyright issues if my webtoon characters look too much like from the anime.

I will be giving prizes to three winners of course. I'll be giving a bust up illustration for the 3 people i will pick.

You can submit your designs thru my socials dm,

Instagram : fi.mnm
Twitter: fifi_mnm

Ps. Please DON'T mention or post anything about me writing fanfiction. My irls are lurking on my socials and i don't want them to know i write fanfiction. I wouldn't hesitate to delete this account knowing I would get bullied by irls for writing fanfics.

Deadline for the drawings is one the end of the month, May 31. I would appreciate it if you guys join ^^