•acrimonious•

°Acrimonious°

- angry and bitter 

- caustic, biting, or rancorous especially in feeling, language, or manner 

"Kusuo, I may or may not need some help." Just as the (h/c)-haired girl had stated so, the poorly put up tent from behind her feminine form had completely toppled down limply on the ground with a soft crash on the grassy field of their camping area. "Remind me again, do tents need to stand in an upright position?"

Seeing the disaster (Y/N) considered as "putting up a tent", the pink-haired psychic pinched the bridge of his nose at the occurring headache.

Of course, what else would he expect from a camping trip with his goofy dunce.

"Take a guess?"

"No...?" was her reply in an unsure tone.

"Take another guess."

Letting a lopsided smile settle on her face in response, (Y/N) laughed sheepishly, hoping that her feign of innocence could spare her from Kusuo's scolding or any possible punishment.

"Go and grab my things from the bus. I'll take care of your stupid tent." The young psychic lets out a soft sigh as he stepped closer to the medium-sized tent. Who in their right mind even made his idiot put up something as complicated as a tent?

Obviously, the single-minded PK student couldn't handle any instruction with more than three steps. Knowing well of how dim-witted the girl tends to be, Kusuo finds no good to even tell her off from failing such a simple task.

Well, in any case, he wouldn't have much trouble with putting up the tent for her. He could easily build the tent with a snap of his fingers with the help of his supernatural psychic abilities.

"Aye aye, Captain Fredric!" came out her response filled with enthusiasm, accompanied with a brisk salute.

Before she could run out of sight, Kusuo decides to question who was sharing a tent with her. After all, as the teachers had instructed, students were to pair up to avoid having to consume too much space just because of the massive amount of tents.

A curious sparkle flashed through her (e/c) orbs for a short moment at the inquiry before replying in a bleak tone, seeming to be unaware of how her answer had set off the strawberry-haired teen before her.

"Oh, I'm sharing with Aren."

Should I set this tent on fire instead?

~~~~~

As the (h/c)-haired female entered the bus provided for Kusuo's class, humming a random tune softly, she calls out the attention of a classmate of the aforementioned psychic, hoping to locate the whereabouts of Kusuo's luggage. Well, unlike the pink-haired teen, she wasn’t born with unrealistic psychic abilities.

Roaming her (e/c) hues around the area, she spots a fellow female PK student making her way towards the exit. Before the other young lady goes out of sight, the (h/c)-haired girl calls for her attention, beckoning for the female teen. Approaching the former with soft steps, the unnamed girl sends a warm smile, asking how she would be of assistance.

What is she, a waitress in a maid cafe?

"Hey, do you know where Kusuo's bags are? The bossy twat sent me to fetch them." (Y/N) claimed unabashedly, staring at the silky-haired female who seemed to have tensed up at her straightforward statement, the corners of her smiling lips twitching.