•cacophony•

°Cacophony°

-unpleasant loud sounds

-harshness in the sound of words or phrases

***

***

A fine morning -- a description for such can vary by each person. To further prove so, let us have a hopefully short exposé regarding an ideal morning.

For a couple like Mr. and Mrs. Saiki, waking up in a warm bed with their beloved significant other would be enough for them to call a wonderful start of the day. How sweet and romantic. However, that small scenario cannot prevent the pity I would feel for yours truly over the depressing fact of succumbing myself at the pits of fanfiction since it would be closest thing to be with a fictional character that we could only see behind a screen or in our dreams. I believe at least fifty percent of you can relate at the very least. But, well, let's just bursh that off and proceed to the next paragraph.

For a certain teenaged girl, perhaps the sweet fragrance of fresh pancakes along with rays of the early sunshine leaving golden kisses on her chiseled face would be a start of a morning as beautiful as her presence. Aside from the lovely chirping birds by her window, her first early greeting would be an "oh, wow" that would boost her ego. What is she, a Disney princess?

Now, as fun it may be to cover every character from the series, it would unfortunately consume too much pondering and words for this mediocre story. With that in mind, we will be moving on to our final example before proceeding to our favorite pink-haired psychic.

For this one, we would use a character I was barely able to use for this book, for no particular reason at all. According to a boy born with a golden ladle in his mouth, there could only be one description for an ideal morning for him -- that is of course, waking up in a cushion made out of money. In all honesty, that would be what your author here would find as an exquisite start of the day. But, of course that could only be nothing but a fleeting dream for this bum who cannot even afford a Netflix account.

Kusuo's day started half as a beautiful morning -- after all, who would find rocks hitting his window the best way to start your day. However, it was stated that it was simply half-bad. As much as his eyebrow would twitch in great annoyance at being woken up in such an obnoxious manner, the pink-haired boy couldn't really do anything much for the culprit.

"Oh, Fredric, Fedric~ Let down your hair!" Just upon hearing the familiar voice of the one buffoon he wonders why he loves so much, the aforementioned male groggily rolled out from the comfort of his bed.

For a not-so-simple boy with a simple way of thinking like Saiki Kusuo, all he could ask for a fine morning would be peace -- nothing more and nothing less. It just so happens that it cannot happen with an (h/c)-haired troublemaker throwing rocks on his bedroom windowpane.