•benignity•

°Benignity°

-kindness or tolerance toward others

Being called to the faculty room can only mean three things. First, they have to give you something, like an item you have dropped unknowingly or a form you will have to fill up. Second, they want to praise you for your greatness. And lastly, you have done something stupid and they're out to deliver a justified punishment.

When I had heard my name called to go to the teachers' office, I knew exactly what I'm going to receive. A praise, of course ­– for freeing my beloved frog friend through the second floor window during biology. If not, then it probably means I dropped my lucky rock named Bob.

"Due to your little stunt with Nendou in the science lab during biology, the teachers have come up with a punishment appropriate for the both of you." As I was standing proudly in front of a man in either his early thirties or late twenties, the confidence I was bringing suddenly went down the drain as this certain teacher had broke off the news.

"Ha?" My mouth hung agape from his statement, confused on why they would consider such a good deed punishable. Oh right, frogs don't fly.

"You heard me, (L/N)." He stated sternly, crossing his legs as he was seated on a cheap-looking office chair. "As for your punishment, you have to clean the science lab after class. And, don't you dare mess with the chemicals."

"Only me?" I pointed a finger towards myself. The biology teacher nodded in response, affirming the question. "What about Nendou? Hey, just so you know, if one of us goes down, so does the other!"

"Lower your voice." The middle-aged male scolded, displeased by my loud whining. "I'll have you know that Nendou has finished his punishment last week. Now, it's your turn Ms. (L/N)."

"But, Kusuo's part of our group as well." I continued my protests. Honestly, I was just looking for any diversion there is to avoid this so-called punishment. "All for one, one for all. That's our motto!"

"Nice try, but we all know Saiki isn't in cahoots with both you and Nendou." The teacher retorted, pointing a finger in my position. "Now, accept your punishment and get to work in the science lab."

With a dissatisfied scowl, I spun my heels and headed outside the room. Shutting the door close louder than I should have, I grumbled profanities under my breath.

"(Y/N)!"

"Stupid adults..."

~~~~~

The door slamming with a loud thud, heavy footsteps followed, sounding more like stomps instead of normal steps. It was clear that a certain (h/c)-haired girl was not happy with the turn of events of the day by the way what seemed to be a permanent frown was pasted on her lips.

Her gaze wandered off outside the window, the view of students happily leaving school reflecting on her gleaming (e/c) orbs with a shrill of envy. She could be one of those people as well, if it weren't for that toffee-nosed man.

"Let's just get this crap over with." Sighing, she grabbed the handle of the metal broom box, containing the necessary cleaning materials. As she reached out to grab a mop, her hands came in contact with something rather soft and something definitely not slender enough to be labelled as a mop.

Peeking up, she realized that it was a person's face she had grabbed. To be precise, it was none other than Saiki Kusuo's pale cheeks.

"Holy water! Kusu-"

Cutting her off, the pink-haired male had grabbed her arm and pulled the (h/c)-haired girl inside the cramped box with him before shutting it close. Before (Y/N) could even shout 'rape' Kusuo had already clutched a hand over her mouth, preventing her to talk. The former shot the pink-haired male a glare instead as it would seem futile to speak.