•serendipitous•

°Serendipitous°

-occurring or discovered by chance in a happy or beneficial way.

Kusuo knew from the very beginning that he wouldn't be looking forward to the group outing his friends had planned out. In any case, the pink-haired psychic has always been the type to prefer relaxing in the comfort of his own home –an introvert per se. However, his friends just happen to be veterans when it comes to dragging him into events he rather wants to avoid.

Like today per instance.

"Don't you dare, (Y/N)!" With an unprepossessing cry, Kaidou struggled to keep his steady footing on the diving board, whilst the mentioned girl was stationed just behind him, using her lean arms to push the sky blue haired male. "I swear to Dark Reunion! If you don't stop now, I, the Jet-Black Wings will curse you!"

"Come on now, Runt. For how long are you going to continue yapping?" Nendou commented in a laid-back tone, a finger picking inside his nose as he did nothing but watch Kaidou's pathetic form.

"Man up and jump already, goddamit!" (Y/N) pressed, gritting her teeth as she continued forcing the pale sky-blue haired male to jump off the ten-meter high diving board. "Why did you even come with me up here if you're not going to jump, huh?"

"Well, that's because..." Unable to finish his explanation, Kaidou realized that (Y/N) had already pushed him off the only leverage preventing from dropping to the deep pool below. Instinctively, out of pure panic, the pale boy had grabbed the closest item nearby in attempt to avoid his fall.

To his misfortune, it was a certain (h/c) haired girl whose strength is as reliable as an unstable, thin tree branch. Before (Y/N) could even laugh in triumph, her arm was already grasped by the baby-blue haired male, resulting to their not so elegant fall on the pool.

Idiots. Kusuo mentally remarked, who ended up getting drenched by the huge splash the two have created as he was just standing on the poolside with Aren.

"You two, that was dangerous!" Aren, who was as soaked as Kusuo, reprimanded upon Kaidou and (Y/N) had risen up from the water. "If you're going to jump, jump one at a time, you imbeciles."

"It was her fault! She pushed me off the board!" Kaidou protested, pointing his index finger at the (h/c) haired girl in an accusing manner. He whipped his head to the side to face (Y/N) as he shot the female a glare who returned it with an immature stick of her tongue. "You twat, I only came with you up there since you said you saw a member of dark reunion!" Saying so, he splashed water right on her face out of spite.

"Well, you believed me anyways, idiot."Unpleased with Kaidou's actions, she grimaced before returning the gesture by splashing him water as well.

Seeing that the two won't stop their childish banter, spattering water at each other endlessly, Kusuo heaved out a sigh before stepping away from the scene. The strawberry-head proceeded to where Mera was, on the cottage, the maroon haired female wolfing down on the food Saiko's chef had generously prepared.

"Move out of the way, you two!" Nendou's deep voice called out from above.

Looking up, Kaidou and (Y/N) had realized that it was the butt-chin faced teen's turn to jump off the board. While the built male was dropping towards their direction, the two scrambled away from their position just on time to avoid getting hit by Nendou.

"Damn you, Nendou! Were you planning on killing us?" Kaidou stated, curling his hand to fist in front of the thick-headed male.

Amidst Kaidou and Nendou's squabble, (Y/N) took the opportunity to step away from them both, proceeding to use her arm to grab on the poolside. Before she could push herself up, an outstretched hand was in front of her, making her move her gaze up to send the person a questioning gawk.