•intrepid•

°Intrepid°

-fearless; adventurous (often used for rhetorical or humorous effect).

If you happen to be labelled as optimistic, it could be presumed that you have been told the statement, you should learn to say no sometimes, before in your life. Admittedly, that certain line is more commonly advised to those who are too timid to deny a request, however, the character we are currently referring to has less shame than your typical madman.

Moving on, on the other hand, pessimists have been assumedly told, you should learn to say yes sometimes, before. It shouldn't take more than one brain cell to discreet who is currently being referred to in the current paragraph as he is currently the only character who is a huge sourpuss.

In any case, we suppose it would be better to just say that you should learn to balance your yes's and no's if you plan to advise so in the general public. Or, say yes to what you want and no to what you don't.

Now, before those two unoriginal quotes could be posted on Pinterest with an aesthetic background as inspirational as those to hogwash that you have read not too many paragraphs ago.

"Sure!"

"No."

Hearing the unenthusiastic one-worded reply slip off the pink-haired boy's lips as fast as the Roadrunner in Looney Tunes, two pairs of unsatisfied glares pierced through the young psychic's skull. Not failing to notice the childish reactions from both his mother and (Y/N), Kusuo heaved out a sigh.

"Why are you always acting like shit in a baby's diaper, Kusuo?" The (h/c)-haired grumbled, a deepening frown settling on her lips as she dropped unabashedly to the soft, living room couch of the Saiki household. On the other hand, Mrs. Saiki payed no heed to the vulgar words that had left the young lady's mouth not too long ago, which is actually quite concerning – well, for Kusuo that is.

"Come on, Kuu-chan~! I just know both of you will have fun." Mrs. Saiki pleaded in a high-pitched tone as she continuously tugged on the sleeve of her second son's sweater, begging her teen-aged son like toddler would their mother. How ironic.

"I told you. I won't go." Kusuo pressed, staring down at his raven-haired mother as he loomed over her with his currently dominating presence. Having dealt with Kusuo's grumpy attitude longer than every being there is on Earth, Mrs. Saiki took no notice of her son's rude reaction. In fact, she was the one who gave birth to the strawberry-head anyways, so to hell with it.

Seeing his middle-aged mother unfazed, only pouting in repose, Kusuo can't help but feel more stressed and irritated than his average day. Quite a shock as he acts like he's on his period everyday, as what (Y/N) would call it anyways.

"You should really learn to say 'yes' sometimes." (Y/N) dragged her words out into a long groan, rolling on the living room couch as if she owned the place. Well, Mrs. Saiki did say to make herself at home.

"You should learn to say 'no' sometimes." Kusuo retorted, rolling his eyes as he saw how the (h/c)-haired girl stuck out her bottom lip a second upon hearing his remark. How immature.

"Come on, Kusuo." (Y/N) drawled with a low grumble, swinging her legs as she then buried her face on a pillow settled by the living rrom sofa, voice muffled as she went on with her words. "You already rejected a lot of requests – like my confession for instance."

At the mention of so, Mrs. Saiki lets out an overdramatic gasp, turning to Kusuo with her jaw hung agape, eyes wide from shock. On the other hand, the latter could feel his little patience left slimming into a thin line as it seemed he was the one who had the most brain cells in the room – albeit the fact that he's gradually losing some.