•roguery•

°Roguery°

-conduct characteristic of a rogue, especially acts of dishonesty or playful mischief.

Let's make things relatable – a word which means, able to be shown or established to have a causal or logical connection to something. As that was merely copied and pasted from the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, we shouldn't be too surprised that the definition was a lot more difficult to comprehend than the actual word we had to break down quite a bit in order to be understood comprehensively.

Well, to start things off, it wasn't like a simple word such as 'relatable' is so profound and unfamiliar that you would have to search it up. Are you as much as a daft dimbo as (Y/N) is? Well, you are (Y/N).

Going back on topic, we have all experienced summer at least once in our life – that is unless you live in the South Pole or Antarctica. But, the last time yours truly had checked the demographics of this mediocre story, none of you seem to be a penguin or live in an ice wasteland.

Now you cannot deny, with how harsh the weather tends to be these days, especially with the current issues about global warming and climate change. Hell! Even such a wonderful country such as Australia's recently caught fire. With the scorching heat during summer, you would find yourself lying like a starfish on the cold tiled floor, unable to move. If you say that haven't done any of the sort, then you're either a liar or one lucky ass to have a blasting air conditioner for the whole heat wave. Don't you know that AC's contribute to the increase of greenhouse gases, a contributor to harsh weathers?

Maybe being poor isn't that bad. We don't have the money to pollute the air.

Jokes aside. We all know the pain of extreme heat that you wished you were Elsa.

Sweat dripping down his pointed chin, he lifted a hand up to wipe the droplets of sweat prickling on his pale face. His free hand made fanning motions in a futile attempt to cool down in the extreme heat wave. Though the large tents provided by the school did its proper job with shielding them with the scorching rays of the sun, it didn't change the fact that the tent had been absorbing the heat and had been releasing waves of heat underneath, practically working as an oven while the students underneath were the butter cookies yours truly had burnt just yesterday in my livelihood education class.

"Hey, are you alright?" A calloused hand met the lean boy's shoulders, a pair of ebony orbs staring with concern at the baby blue haired male. "You look like you're about to pass out, Shun. Do you need to go to the nurse's office?"

"Oh... No!" Just upon a few odd seconds of Kaidou seeming in a dazed stare, he gushed out his denial. The red hue dusting his cheeks was a complete contradiction from his negation, along with the sweat-drenched shirt clinging on his pale skin. Aren stares suspiciously at the sky-blue haired male, but the bandaged male raised his hands up, shaking his head as he protested one more time. "Really. I'm fine!"

Aren knew better than to believe the shorter male's words. Having to babysit a child trapped in a teenager's body for more than a year now, he was already well aware if the person is being an overly-stubborn brat. However, just as he had opened his mouth to tell Kaidou off, the school speaker had resounded right on cue, calling for the attention of the students.

"Attention: To all contenders for the scavenger hunt for year two, male, please proceed to the starting line. Again, I repeat..."

Kaidou had took this as an immediate excuse, bailing out of the area as he was the current representative for their team, which were divided into six different colors, Kaidou and Aren's team being red, whilst Kusuo along with Nendou and (Y/N) were in the yellow team. As for the rest of the characters, yours truly is currently suffering from a severe case of sloth stage 69, which makes me too bothered to type any further.