•integrity•

°Integrity°

-the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.

-the state of being whole and undivided.

Kusuo should feel quite lucky. After all, not every school there is generously offers a chance for students to experience a night where they could dance their hearts out – in simpler terms, the experience of a ball or prom night per se. It wouldn't be foolish to assume that teenagers would enjoy the said night, being that they could ask their love prospect to a dance or just enjoy the night with their friends in the highlight of their high school years.

Yeah, highlight of my high school years my ass.

As the loud music would blast through the speakers along with the loud chattering and partying of the bustling crowd, Kusuo was ready to teleport out of the place and back to his room to enjoy a good late-night television show. Let me present to you the opinion of an introvert.

Breathing out a sigh, the strawberry-haired boy's gaze trailed down to his right hand, tracing the outline of his germanium ring with his thumb. He had a choice not to attend, being that the event wasn't compulsory to begin with. However, after his parents had learned about the school dance, he felt guilty as to wipe the delighted smile in their faces by saying he wants to act all pissy and stay cooped up inside the house in such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Well, parents are just the greatest when it comes to guilt-tripping their child.

"Saiki-kun!" Hearing the perfect, shining, blue-haired girl's high-pitched vocals, Kusuo couldn't help but flinch and regret the idea of wearing his telepathy-silencer for the night. He couldn't believe he allowed himself to forget about one of the most dangerous beings there is in his world.

The pink-haired boy hoped to avoid any sort of contact with the azure-haired girl, slowly stepping away from his current position in hopes to lose the latter. Fortunately for him, before Teruhashi could even push herself through the crowd of PK students, a huge flock of boys had blocked the blue-haired female's way as they offered her for a dance to which caught the girl off-guard, stammering as she attempted to reject numerous proposals in a futile effort to catch up with Saiki-kun.

With a satisfied smirk edging its way to his lips, Kusuo proceeded to stroll around the venue upon successfully escaping the teal-haired female's field of vision, scanning around the area in search for a certain (h/c)-haired girl. Although, he highly doubted he could find the said girl attending a non-compulsory event willingly. Well, there's a seventy-thirty chance.

"Holy cauliflower! Just how generous could this school get!" Kusuo immediately whirled around to the direction where the familiar voice had came from, feeling himself mentally face palming as he trotted his way towards the food station, accidentally letting one mere important detail slip-off from his mind.

Oh right, there's luxurious food. The pink-haired boy mentally breathed out a deep exhale, almost groaning outwards.

Upon his magenta-coloured eyes had fallen on the (h/c)-haired girl's profile munching on an unhealthy amount of dessert, a relatively close purple-haired acquaintance of him stared curiously at him, dark-orbs watching him intently as the latter lets out a subtle 'oh' after noticing the strawberry-haired male's presence.

"Oh, I didn't expect you to come, Saiki." Aren mused, the corners of his lips tugging up to form a smile as a friendly gesture. "I honestly thought you were going to spend the night inside your room."