•delineate•

°Delineate°

-to clearly show or describe something

Accounting the fact that Kusuo's telepathy is ineffective when it comes to girl bestowed the name (L/N) (Y/N), it wasn't much a surprise that the said female can get away with doing the unexpected towards him.

By how the (h/c)-haired girl has claimed that she would be distancing herself from him until he finally gains the courage to finally speak up, the pink-haired boy didn't expect that it would be this bad. And, that fact irked him more than Nendou's face -- rude of him to say so, but we can't blame him for being in his period.

"(Y/N)--"

"Look, a butterfly!" Not even giving Kusuo the chance to continue his sentence, (Y/N) grabbed a stick of butter from her pocket before chucking it towards the foermer's face. Watching the piece of dairy hit his pale, she took a second or two laugh before breaking into a run. "Business hours are after classes, Fredric!"

With his thin eyebrows twitching, he clicked his tounge before sauntering his way towards his classroom. Upon spotting Mera, Kusuo offered the maroon-haired woman the stick of butter, to which she gladly accepted.

"Hey, Saik-- you look quite pissed. Did something happen?" Kaidou stares at the young psychic with a puzzled visage, mild concern visible from his tone. Before his friend could even state his reply, Jet Black Wings began jumping into conclusions, reacting over-dramatically. "Don't tell me?! Is this the Dark Reunion's doing?"

Ignoring the sky-blue haired boy with his usual shtick, Kusuo lets the chuunibyou ramble on with his usual nonsense whilst blocking him out from his attention. He was too exasperated to deal with the boy, finding it bugging that his moron has been treating him like what she had done earlier ever since the second semester began.

Well, if he would have just swallowed his pride and accept (Y/N)'s undying love for him instead of acting like a hot and cold tsundere who can't speak his true feelings clearly, Kusuo could be making out with her in the janitor's closet right now. But, of course, he still doesn't have the courage to do that.

It wasn't that Kusuo didn't want to voice out his feelings. He just needed a bit more time to mentally prepare himself on how he would word things out and the commitment of a relationship. The pink-haired psychic, after witnessing the obnoxious (h/c)-head shattering in front of him, knew that he had to be careful -- fearing he might harm her in any way. And, that was the last thing he would want to do.

"Hey there, Saiki. Is (Y/N) still giving you a hard time?" Aren lets a chuckle slip past his lips, knowing well how the (h/c) haired girl has been treating Kusuo for the past few days. The latter spares the former delinquent a glance, scoffing before fixating his gaze to the front. "I'll take that as a yes, then." The taller teen continued. "By the way, she asked me to pass the message to meet her after class. She mentioned something that you're only allowed to speak up until four words in front of her. Do you have any idea what's up with that?"

Oh, he was well aware alright. However, the strawberry-haired male shook his head in response, not wanting Aren to pry in their personal matters any further.

"I see." The plum-haired male lets a small smile edge on his lips before patting Kusuo's shoulder and heading to his own seat. "Good luck, then. Just a tip, that doofus brought a bag of flour with her today. You may want to watch out."

Good grief. She might as well bake a cake on my face.

~~~~~

Kusuo fishes out a clean towel from his bag, lifting the soft material to his face as he wiped away the white particles covering his pale visage and strawberry locks. It took him a good five minutes to finally get rid a decent amount of flour on his face, although a bit of white powder still dusted his soft pink tresses.