•clandestine•

°Clandestine°

-done in a private place or way.

-marked by, held in, or conducted with secrecy

Whenever you were to do something unexpected for once, like turning over a new leaf perhaps – a phrase here which means to change for the better – it wouldn’t be an unnatural phenomenon for you to find those close to you, like your family or close friends, staring at you like you have done something unnatural – supernatural – although it was a completely natural thing to do. What’s not natural of trying to be a better you? Only assholes want to remain assholes forever.

People tend to react like you have been possessed by an unknown entity, instead of actually seeming happy for you and saying “congratulations”. Honestly, those kind of responses just put people off; it unmotivates anyone to actually go on with the change, really.

Well, you’re truly is no therapist so I wouldn’t further discuss so. I simply write and narrate this story and can kill any wholesome characters to make the people reading this story bawl their eyes out. But, I wouldn’t be so much of a wet diaper to do so. I won’t but I can. Do take note of that.

Eyes blinking owlishly behind the lenses of his glasses, bewilderment was plastered across his visage as he saw the sight before him the moment he opened the door to a certain (h/c)-haired girl’s apartment unit. What greeted him was a completely normal sight, not the least bit showing any signs of anything odd.

“Oh, I didn’t expect you here.” (Y/N) stares at the bespectacled male with mild surprise to which – in comparison with Aren’s bewilderment – was like comparing fresh milk to ghost pepper. As she went on with arranging the school textbooks on her study desk, she continued. “I thought you were out with Nendou and the others today.”

A whole minute went by without any sort of response from the purple-haired delinquent. Curious with the silence, (Y/N) ambled towards the taller teen. Seeing how his mouth hung agape as he stared with silent shock, the (h/c) head proceeded to insert a finger inside Aren’s oral cavity, but avoided grazing any of his teeth, gums, and tongue. As she continued toying with the male PK student, repeatedly doing an in-out motion with the dark purple-haired male, an amused laugh escaped the girl’s lips – despite of the weird innuendo which could have taken out from her actions.

Caught up with her little entertainment, she failed to notice how the former delinquent had snapped back to reality, biting (Y/N)’s index finger as her guffaws were instantly replaced with a pained scream.

“Ouch! What the hell, Aren!” The (h/c)-haired female whined, bending her index finger repeatedly while staring at the bite mark the taller teen had left on her digit. Kinky – of course it wasn’t.

“Hello, police. I believe there’s an impostor in my pet dog’s apartment unit.” Taking no note of (Y/N)’s loud protest, Aren proceeded to retrieve his phone from his pocket and dialled the cops without missing a beat.

“Hey!” The (h/c)-haired girl, without a speck of hesitation, smacked the phone out her companion’s calloused hands, letting the mobile device drop on the newly-mopped wooden floor of the room. Before Aren could even open his mouth to let out a word of complaint, the aforementioned female stomped on the flip phone until she was completely sure it wouldn’t function anymore. Huffing, she dusted her hands after feeling very much satisfied with her work. “Much better.”

“You little twat, do you have any idea how much that costs!” The mauve-haired male exclaimed, grabbing the shorter teen by her (h/c) locks and tugging on it strong enough to make a pained squeal escape her lips. Once more, Aren repeated his words but in a much domineering manner as he stared daggers at her profile. “Do you have any idea how much that costs.”