•scintillating•

°Scintillating°

-very clever, amusing, and interesting

-brilliantly lively, stimulating, or witty

It has always been an odd relationship -- the bond you would own with a sibling. In the opinion of yours truly, the kinship owned between my brother and I seem quite curious. At one second, we would find ourselves in a banter, spewing out threats to each other's lives over the last piece of pizza. And, before we know it, we siblings would be conspiring a prank on our science teacher who just seemed to hate any students who bears our last name. Perhaps not all of you can relate to this exposé, born as an only child.

If I were to be honest, there would be times that I, too, wished I was born without any annoying siblings. The one issue that has always been the source of our jeering is quite simple actually -- sharing. Well, who can blame us for both being stubborn, selfish brats?

But, then again, without the shit-faced brother I am stuck with, there wouldn't be any one to cover for yours truly every time I skip classes -- though in exchange for a whole bag of chips. Besides, the both of us had broken our mother's favorite vase once whilst in the middle of a fight -- we had to conjure up a plan in order to still see the light of tomorrow.

In summary, a sibling would be someone you would stab for the last slice of your favorite cake, but would gladly aid hiding a dead body -- which for starters, would be a broken plate.

"I thought you would come back after summer vacation." Irritation was present from the pink-haired boy's visage, grumbling the words out as his brother stood in front of his half-open bedroom door. "Will you go back to London for me -- as a birthday present?"

Kusuo harshly slams his door close right after, making his way towards his comfy sheets and dropping in an exasperated manner on the mattress. He heaves out a deep exhale, fluttering his eyes close to relish the scent of his newly-washed sheets, lulling him to a deep sleep.

"What a dismal life you live, outouto." Just as he was finally relaxing to a short mid-noon nap, the pesky voice of the blonde Saiki had gotten him shooting his eyes open once more. "Shouldn't you at least spend a day out for the celebration of your birthday?"

"I would appreciate it if you would leave me alone for the remainder of the annual event of the day of my birth." The younger male grunts, only bothering to spare Kusuke a glance while he remained motionless on the comfort of his bed. "I would rather coop myself in my room than spend an exhausting day with... obnoxious people." Kusuo spats the word out with distaste. "I would rather not waste any energy."

"You sure are boring at times, Kusuo." The blonde male drawls his words out almost similar to a whine. Seated the opposite direction of how he should be, he languidly twirls on his brother's computer chair. After a few spins, Kusuke halts his movements, sparing his psychic brother a glance. "Well, you don't have much of a choice but to go downstairs. Kaa-san ordered me to fetch you."

Kusuo groans in response, getting up from his position lackadaisically as he dragged his feet to meet his raven-haired mother in the living room. He shuts his door with a loud thud, not paying a single heed to his brother who was left inside.

"Eh~" A smirk edges up the ash blond-haired boy's lips, a single chuckle rolling from his tounge. "It's quite a pathetic sight to see you in that state, you know."

Stretching his back, Kusuke decided to get up from his seat, ambling his way towards the exit of the room. "I suppose it's about time I fetch Kusuo's birthday present."