•fatuity•

°Fatuity°

-a foolish or stupid quality : a fatuous quality
-something foolish or stupid : a fatuous remark

If you happen to be quite aware of current events, or you have to take Contemporary Issues as one of your classes like yours truly, a main issue quite thoroughly discussed recently is what we call Equality. It would vary from gender rights, farmer rights to student rights. Now before we turn this into one of those dull lectures I so love…

To doze on. Let us move on to the next part of this short expose.  As it is noticeable from our recent events, equality is a definition the government is debating for quite a lot these days. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. Yeah, what bullshit, Thanos.

Just how is it perfectly balanced that some students get the experience of a school trip while others do not. Well, it isn’t like yours truly is complaining that her school doesn’t have enough budget to sponsor a school trip. Budget is usually the issue, but the sole problem hindering a school trip in our institution is the strict and paranoid faculty. Why would terrorist be even interested in bombing innocent high school students on the day of their most enjoyment of their whole school year? To catch attention, probably.

Now that I think about it, perhaps bombing on school trips are the works of jealous students who don’t get to experience such a memorable event. Huh, maybe I should try it – bomb PK Academy’s class trip to start things small. I do have the power as I am the one writing this story.

“Hey, Kusuo. I want to bomb the school trip!” Hearing the loud, unbashed claim from (Y/N), Kusuo lifts his head up to send the (h/c)-haired girl a bland stare, a dull shade of magenta visible from his green-tinted pools.

“Where on earth did you even get such idea, doofus.” The pink-haired psychic rolled his eyes, knowing well of the absurdity the sole girl he had set his attention for. As he raised up from his seat, Kusuo slings his school bag over his shoulder, letting his gaze fall to (Y/N)’s now childishly frowning features. “Shouldn’t you be in detention?”

The (h/c)-haired girl gasps exaggeratedly in response, clutching the left part of her shirt, where her heart was, in an offended manner. “I’m hurt by your claim, Kusuo.”
Kusuo merely scoffs in response as their pair began to march down the hallways of PK, students crowding the area as it was dismissal time. “Name a time you didn’t get detention.”

“Do weekends count?”

“No.”

“Holidays?”

“Never mind.” Kusuo sighed exasperatedly, mentally groaning at how hopeless this girl can tend to be. In any case, he loved her idiocy just as much as any part of her. “I’m guessing you’re currently skipping detention.”

“Oh, you know me so well.” (Y/N) released a loud laugh in response, bending down as she clutched her stomach, bringing an arm to slap the strawberry-haired male’s back quite harshly. The rough action earned her a subtle glare on response, a scowl etched on Kusuo’s lips as the (h/c)-haired female grins coyly in response.

‘Where the hell did that (L/N) go?’ A grumbling thought Kusuo recognized well from a teacher had caught his attention, shifting his gaze towards the mentioned girl right beside him. ‘That little twat has more unpassed homework than my paperworks.’

Typical. Kusuo didn’t even bother to sigh nor roll his eyes as his idiot has done things far worse.

Grabbing (Y/N) by the hand, he proceeded to drag her towards the exit, carefully aware of the presence of the teacher currently tracking down the (h/c)-haired girl. “If that’s the case, we better skedaddle.”